List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

But Schache is one of the 30-40% that don't make it. At least with the pick you have a chance of getting a player, not a 9 touch a game dud.
That would be very unlikely for a pick 2 in an uncompromised draft, probably more like 10%, and I made up the 30-40% so I am gospel. Also, O’Rourke is the pick 2 dud, Bennell the talented druggie and Trengove the talented injury prone player who was given too much responsibility too early. In other words Schache will be the best KPF this millennium.

So i’m trying to have a chat about Scache on the Brisbane board and suggested that 17 + Miles could get it done.

I got absolutely blasted! Haha.

Is that seriously that bad of a trade?

Not at all. You need to remember that they are already pissed off about our apparent “conduct” in this whole saga. Coupled with all fans over-valuing their own players, so no matter what trade proposal you make, unless it’s blatant overs, they will just say it’s not fair.

17 + Miles is fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not at all. You need to remember that they are already pissed off about our apparent “conduct” in this whole saga. Couple with all fans over-valuing their own players, so no matter what trade proposal you make, unless it’s blatant overs, they will just say it’s not fair.

17 + Miles is fair.

I wouldn't give up pick 17 or Miles on their own for Schache. He is shit. Forget the number 2 next to his draft position, he's closer to Todd Elton than Anthony Miles atm

I wouldn't give up pick 17 or Miles on their own for Schache. He is shit. Forget the number 2 next to his draft position, he's closer to Todd Elton than Anthony Miles atm

Should we also ignore his first year that rated better than most of the best key position forwards in the league?
He is exactly what we need.

Should we also ignore his first year that rated better than most of the best key position forwards in the league?
He is exactly what we need.

In his first year he managed 8.6 disposals and 0.9 goals. I'm not sure how that's better than "most of the best key position forwards".

He is a lumbering tall that cannot tackle, get a kick or kick a goal. He is the last thing we need. Not only would he struggle to make an impact, but he would ruin our ability to lock the ball inside the forward 50, giving the opposition easy rebounds.

In his first year he managed 8.6 disposals and 0.9 goals. I'm not sure how that's better than "most of the best key position forwards".

He is a lumbering tall that cannot tackle, get a kick or kick a goal. He is the last thing we need. Not only would he struggle to make an impact, but he would ruin our ability to lock the ball inside the forward 50, giving the opposition easy rebounds.

One player wouldn’t change that. Plus, I think if the club feels Schache would be a good fit, who are we to dispute that?

I agree I hope we don’t get him . Lol Lions posters also believing he will be happy to stay with them if he Doesent get to a vic based club . Hilarious

Schache has similar numbers to jack in his first 2 seasons.

He's had the number one defender on him for most of his short career.
There's plenty of promise in his effort so far considering what the kid has been through.

When did we start expecting 199cm key forwards to be dominating games in their first two seasons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect replacement for Ben Griffiths
upload_2017-10-17_0-27-36.png

Melbourne were suppose to be going to trade for balic...???
not sure about our interest,, why would freo want conca ??
They need someone to keep the other players in Rehab company and to swap lasagne recipes.

We don't need a second tall. Dimma reads Bigfooty. He listened to that stupid Griggs recruited as a ruckman gag for years and finally thought...**** it...give the fans what they want. Nek minut....Premiership!!! So people can give the credit to Blake, Leppa, Dimma etc but we all know who were the real masterminds of the flag were. :sunglasses:

Exciting few days trading coming up.
Come on guys, who hasn't done something stupid when it's pure richmond emotion in your soul, once when we were getting pumped, in pure frustration, I threw my bag over the balcony, yelling farg you richmond, relized my wallet was in my backpack also, some kkkuuunnnttt ran off with my bag, all I could do was tell out, stop kkkuuunnnttt, lucky then I carried little or almost anything in my wallet, forgive poor Mr magic, we are premiers, heavyweight champions of Australia, go tigers.
Ohhh schache to richmond by Tuesday night.

You should have glided down from the balcony and chased him down like a bat dude :cool:

Are we getting schache or not? Havent been arsed keeping track.

Rocking the GF with my **** out instead. Best
Nope T71 said we're getting Pepper

Our highest pick for Stringer
Off load Miles and and third round for a second round pick.
Use the second round pick on Watts.
Keep the other first rounder for the best available talent.
Boom. You're welcome.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

Some do, but most of the good ones are doing a lot better.
It was mentioned that his first season was better statistically than Franklin.

Lets not forget he is playing for a side that was regularly getting thumped and he is copping the number 1 defender every week.

If you're thinking/expecting him to dominate under those conditions you're kidding yourself.

Last edited:
No offence to Tiger71 as he delivers good information regularly but I'm leaning towards Snout version of how trade period will go.

Said a few weeks that I thought we'd be pretty quiet and just look at making some minor trades to improve our draft position so we can hopefully get 2 first round kids and Naish in. 3 top 20 rated kids would be a great addition to a premiership list.

No offence to Tiger71 as he delivers good information regularly but I'm leaning towards Snout version of how trade period will go.

Said a few weeks that I thought we'd be pretty quiet and just look at making some minor trades to improve our draft position so we can hopefully get 2 first round kids and Naish in. 3 top 20 rated kids would be a great addition to a premiership list.

If we can land Schache, keep pick 15 and get Naish with later picks, it is a very similar scenario to the one above. One of the kids just had two years in the system and two years of physical development which make it more likely he will be able to contribute right away.

I just don’t want to see us recruiting anyone over 22 to stay ahead of the pack. We are better off bringing through young talent and developing the talent we already have, time is on our side as it is unlikely we will have any retirements due to age at the end of next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back