List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to mention keeping potty mouth Tiger71 clean in a live podcast maybe impossible, especially as he is snorting off the toilet seat at the same time.
Did not know Duck Toilet cleaner came in a powdered format

My scenario is critical with Watts to Port Adelaide.

Melb get 29+47 for Watts (trade radio just then put his value at about pick 21, this points is approx that)
Melb get from Richmond: 15,17,50
Richmond gets: 10,27,29 (utilising Melb need for picks and we make out better in points approx +300 point benifit)
Lloyd +53 for Geelong 33
Miles+29 for Gold Coast 19

Leaving us with: 10, 19, 27 & 33
Would laugh myself into hysterics if we were to end up with those picks!

Sadly I think to good to be true, but like the effort, even if you are The Jerk :D

Collingwood have said they won't trade for Schace. This kids running out of options.

Not bad in theory, my only problem is that there isn't much in the draft after the top 20 or so, so those picks 25-40 are probably worth significant less this year then they will be next year for example.
Yeah I agree with that, the depth of this draft is a massive issue with my scenario, I really believe that we are going to go all out to just work on improving our draft position but reckon a lot of clubs will be doing the same and those third round picks arent of huge value

Waiting for RFC to do something this trade period...it's so boring when you're successful. lol
tenor.gif

My scenario is critical with Watts to Port Adelaide.

Melb get 29+47 for Watts (trade radio just then put his value at about pick 21, this points is approx that)
Melb get from Richmond: 15,17,50
Richmond gets: 10,27,29 (utilising Melb need for picks and we make out better in points approx +300 point benifit)
Lloyd +53 for Geelong 33
Miles+29 for Gold Coast 19

Leaving us with: 10, 19, 27 & 33

Giving up an awful lot. Only positive I see in this if Naish is nominated after 18 so we can grab him at 27 or 33 and have two firsts.

Lol. Goodwin rolling out the connection line we used this year in his speech last night.

They're all aspiring to be like us.

Probably wrong thread but if we're talking about possums here why not.
Melbourne/Colonwood have been trying to copy us for 50 years !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only watched Naish a few times seems a very skilled outside player .
Hope he's not going to be another Toumpas or Aish who the pies want to trade out with a year to go on his contract .
Always remember Glen Luff from champion data saying both couldn't win their own ball in the under age so why would it change in the AFL .

Have only watched Naish a few times seems a very skilled outside player .
Hope he's not going to be another Toumpas or Aish who the pies want to trade out with a year to go on his contract .
Always remember Glen Luff from champion data saying both couldn't win their own ball in the under age so why would it change in the AFL .

That's why he's not a first rounder.

Lol. Goodwin rolling out the connection line we used this year in his speech last night.

They're all aspiring to be like us.

Probably wrong thread but if we're talking about possums here why not.
Lmao yeah great “connection”. Pissing off one of their more popular players to bring in a bloke whose only motive is cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back