• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just went and watched some draft year highlights of Schache, the lad can seriously play. Gets good separation on his opponent and is a nicke kick for goal, creates a few too. The bloke has just turned 20 years old. Get him in the right environment and comfortable and he could be a star. For pick 15 odd I'm all for it, he'd be better than what we could draft at that pick

Schache
The Dynasty is Building.
We are going to be the next Sydney, only better, with more premierships and a better culture.
Itshappening.gif
Doozy
d86a7e1d9cae7ae22bfe5c93ef953550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went and watched some draft year highlights of Schache, the lad can seriously play. Gets good separation on his opponent and is a nicke kick for goal, creates a few too. The bloke has just turned 20 years old. Get him in the right environment and comfortable and he could be a star. For pick 15 odd I'm all for it, he'd be better than what we could draft at that pick

Does he take many contested/pack marks though ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm liking where things sound like they are placed at the moment,

Schache for one of our firsts is well worth the price, still could end up being an extremely good player.

Using our other first rounder + a Miles to upgrade our first pick to hopefully gain access to one of the better talls in the draft.

I'm sure we are clever enough to manufacture a couple of thirds or later picks into those kind of deals to give us the points to be able to afford Naish without going into defecit (still think a bid will be around 20).

Could walk away with Schache, Pick 9-13, Naish and a few rookie upgrades. Would be a great result, holds onto our first two picks next year in a strong draft as well.

Schache
The Dynasty is Building.
We are going to be the next Sydney, only better, with more premierships and people will actually give a ****.
Itshappening.gif
Doozy
d86a7e1d9cae7ae22bfe5c93ef953550.jpg

Efa and quality usage of absolutely happening.

brizzy are gonna want a first rounder and a player

give em 16 + lennon and f off

How about you F off to Brizzy?

Stringer has some home troubles but they are understandable as he had kids at a very young age.
Remember how the original Gary Ablett developed when he left hawthorn for Geelong. I think it could be the same with stringer.
He is a super talent, and the right culture could bring it out of him. We seem a good fit for these types.
Don't know if he fits our game plan but a very interesting proposition for someone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back