• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, he was the main forward at the dogs, he would 3rd in line with us, imagine the damage he could do if his head is right.
Head is right. We've been down that road before....

What's Tom Liberatore worth?
I mentioned him a few weeks back when he was dropped.

Probably wouldnt pass our character test and obviously has some issues, but can play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours are the dog we are into is Dahlhaus. Don't see it personally, but have heard we have enquired. A replacement for George?

I heard a rumour Tigers were talking to a player mid year from a guy who used who played against him.

I ran into his brother and raised it with him and he did not bat an eye lid so it is probably BS but I did find out his old man was a mad Tigers supporter and his brother still follows us so who knows??

Its funny how you run into more Tigers fans since we are on the up again and prominent in finals but its nice all the same!!

I know we are not going out of our way to look for a defender, but Gold Coast's Jake Leslie is out of contract and has not got as many games as he should have....

1. He wont cost too much in cap space and we wont have to give up any draft picks.
2. Is 197 cm
3. With his height, can help out at ruck contests.
4. Only 22 years of age.
5. What better oppotunity for a young KPD then to be tutored under Rance ?
6. This tactic worked out well for us with Nank, why not try it again.

He is also from Victoria.

I heard a rumour Tigers were talking to a player mid year from a guy who used who played against him.

I ran into his brother and raised it with him and he did not bat an eye lid so it is probably BS but I did find out his old man was a mad Tigers supporter and his brother still follows us so who knows??

Its funny how you run into more Tigers fans since we are on the up again and prominent in finals but its nice all the same!!

who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back