List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its more the other way around, why does he need his parents there? Why is he reportedly unwilling to even consider moving out from home? I’m sure the club would have met the parents previously. I’m obviously being really harsh but there’s something a bit off about the whole situation considering he’s supposed to be the most dedicated etc.

We couldn’t get our kids out either, had to change the locks! Must have been the Foxtel and Netflix!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wait....What if we traded with GCS like this, getting back a 4th next year....

Trade:

GCS 2018 pick 6 and 2019 4th round

FOR

WBD 2019 1st round and 2018 3rd round (40 something).

I’d take it and it’s not unfair on them - every chance our first is about 6 next year so possibly a win for them and they’ve already got two other firsts before 6. We back ourselves to improve and bank on this draft.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, the old "let's trade our future first rounder for first round pick x in this year's draft. After all, pick 6 looks like he will be so awesome this year, there's no way we could regret it in a year's time!"

Is it me or is anyone else thinking that Port are looking to try and get in front of Adelaide for Hateley and then gws will then take Caldwell that leaves us Smith and a pick 17-18. Make sense to me.

Where’s all this hype for McHenry come from ? His highlights package is 3min of tackling. I’d hope he has more to his game if we pick him up.

In the TAC finals, he was BOG in a side with Walsh. I watched that live and I had never heard of him being good.

I wouldn't spend a top 35 pick on him but after that, would be happy with him.

In light of the news of the recent facility tours, I would be rapt with the B.King/B.Smith combo, but it seems unlikely.
Why are we doing tours of the facilities this late for both players? Surely we have an idea of what will be available at our picks (traded on the day or otherwise) and tours can wait 4-5days (until after the draft) when we actually know who we pick up..?
Thoughts?

In light of the news of the recent facility tours, I would be rapt with the B.King/B.Smith combo, but it seems unlikely.
Why are we doing tours of the facilities this late for both players? Surely we have an idea of what will be available at our picks (traded on the day or otherwise) and tours can wait 4-5days (until after the draft) when we actually know who we pick up..?
Thoughts?
It's literally just the club still deciding between the two.

7 and 27 for 11 and 19 is almost exactly the same points value.

Would Gws use 27?

If we could land smith at 7, who would be target at 19??

That deals a no brainer if we think smith will be there at 11, and we don’t think there’ll be a bid on West before 19.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back