News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know if they check standing tickets? Random but I imagine it would get busy there.
I think the standing room ticket gives you a bay but i don't think that they check. I don't recall them checking in the past.

Do you know if they check standing tickets? Random but I imagine it would get busy there.

They cant really check standing room.

Haven't missed a game in Melbourne for nearly 10 years. Fly over to Perth to support the team. Locked out of the prelim.

Complete and utter bullshit...…...sorry the AFL is a joke.

No luck for me unfortunately..

Will be parked in front of the 65" Oled, will spend the money on a few slabs instead.

Hopefully everyone going will be given a night they will never forget, it's sure to get a little feral in the crowd! Fly the flag proud!..

For all those complaining at least you bloody got a ticket.

Legends member and AFL member here, could not get through until it was sold out both days now. My dad is a 50+ year life member of CFC and never misses a game in Melbourne he can't go to the game cause some jackass with a 3 game membership or non-competing AFL membership got in first. What a joke this is.
You should keep trying as my daughter tried and it said allocation exhausted but the she just got three. Q but still better than nothing. Stupied system.

They really need to tighten up the barcodes and look after competing clubs first.
Non-competing supporters in the queue this morning buying tickets before members is not on.
Richmond members Monday morning.
Collingwood members Monday afternoon.
AFL members - Collingwood and Richmond Tuesday morning.
General public Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.
Problem solved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** don't they restrict the tickets to competing club AFL Members first like they do the GF? There was room for every Collingwood and Richmond full AFL Member. No one had to miss out.

Why the **** don't they restrict the tickets to competing club AFL Members first like they do the GF? There was room for every Collingwood and Richmond full AFL Member. No one had to miss out.

THIS IS WHAT I DONT F**KING GET.

Let Collingwood and Richmond AFL Members go first just like the GF, once those are all done, then let the other scumbags buy tickets.

They really need to tighten up the barcodes and look after competing clubs first.
Non-competing supporters in the queue this morning buying tickets before members is not on.
Problem solved.

This is why there was issues even this morning with AFL members because you have 56k members with access at the same time instead of just gold members of competing clubs like it used to be.

Second of all what I still can't comprehend is that Richmond club members were getting into the Collingwood allocation for tickets on Monday morning.

Problem solved.
It's simple isn't it? They do it for the GF so the capacity is there.

The AFL love the "sold out in 30 min" crap as it creates excitement around the game. Makes it sound very exclusive.

It's not like they couldn't have known that this is the biggest AFL game in just about the history of the sport.

AFL are not in charge, MCC have the agreement with ticketek.

The AFL are always in charge Maggie5.

Corrupt to the core.

I had tickets yesterday. I had them.

I'm in tears right now

If you're a Gold AFL member of a competing club you shouldn't miss out.

My brother is a Gold Richmond and for the Carlton and Nth elimination finals a few years' ago I got shut out trying to get tickets for him with his card. I got shut out today as well and have been queing for him since 9 on the dot... it wont even give me a single standing room ticket!
I wrote an email on both occasions about how disappointed I was and the AFL membership department organised some level 2 seats for us.
I believe they expect this... I'll be writing another email today.

You can email the afl membership department at membership@afl.com.au and quote your barcode number.

gold members of competing clubs like it used to be.
Those days are gone I reckon.
They make more money selling to silver members.
Maybe an expansion on my earlier post; Gold Members Tuesday morning, Silver members Tuesday afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back