News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Logged out and went back in and then accepted. M23, 2 tickets. Phew!
Bullshit system!!!!

Congrats Maggie5

I am M13 so we're not too far away.

Did you get tickets after all?

I got three tickets yesterday for the adults...…..but like I said the system crashed at the payment stage for our 7 kids.

Row Z here.

I'll probably go downstairs and stand.

It will be like looking at ants Kirby......…...I don't remember the last time I have sat so high at the G. :eek:

Good luck everyone - think it is just post luck.

First few times, it said allocation exhausted then wouldn't accept bar code so logged out and went back in and only took a few seconds. Crazy!
The system is completely insane. I think "best possible" is just a blatant lie too. You just get whatever random tickets that it wants to give you.

For the GF (if we make it) and just going to get 2 tickets.

It will be like looking at ants Kirby......…...I don't remember the last time I have sat so high at the G. :eek:
Yeah it's just too high up for me to feel part of it. I'd rather go downstairs and stand near the bar and feel the atmosphere, even if that means my view is sometimes a little restricted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's just too high up for me to feel part of it. I'd rather go downstairs and stand near the bar and feel the atmosphere, even if that means my view is sometimes a little restricted.

I might be joining you mate.

For all those complaining at least you bloody got a ticket.

Legends member and AFL member here, could not get through until it was sold out both days now. My dad is a 50+ year life member of CFC and never misses a game in Melbourne he can't go to the game cause some jackass with a 3 game membership or non-competing AFL membership got in first. What a joke this is.

For all those complaining at least you bloody got a ticket.

Legends member and AFL member here, could not get through until it was sold out both days now. My dad is a 50+ year life member of CFC and never misses a game in Melbourne he can't go to the game cause some jackass with a 3 game membership or non-competing AFL membership got in first. What a joke this is.

Apologies for complaining it was insensitive on my part.

The system is a joke your dad and you shouldn't miss out...…..that's a disgrace.

Since when did the AFL Membership give silver members equal go at preliminary finals as gold members?

What a scam this has all become. You pay significantly higher yearly fees, have been on a wait list for the privilege and now you have to compete with the lower membership categories for a ticket.

They have purely done this to improve profit as the silver members pay a far higher ticket price. Did silver member barcodes get a better deal with ticketek this morning on level 1 and 2 knowing they are paying $167 for a ticket as opposed to $26 for gold members.

Would not put it past the AFL...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back