Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah good. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was worried thinking it was the Cheer Squad and I shouldn't be purchasing tickets there. But it was on sale to the public, so they must have gone unused by Cheer Squad? Or it's behind the Cheer Squad.

I got Row O. Might need to take a poncho! Apparently it's going to rain on Thursday night?

It's definitely behind the CS.

Ugh, I hope it’s not 1 ticket per membership again that was annoying. Have a feeling very deez fan will be out and about next Friday night, could be another big game.. and a ticketek crash

If Pies somehow beat the Eagles, we'll be the only game here in Vic so Ticketek should be able to cope with only two teams' supporters logging in (Ticketmaster deal with WA matches).
In the event the Pies lose, they'll host GWS/Sydney down here but their tickets are scheduled to go on sale 90 minutes after ours (10:30am Monday, as opposed to 9am Monday for us)

Is it possible to get seats together if you're a mix of Club members and AFL Members?
If the AFL memberships are Hawks club of support then they can get tickets along with regular Hawk club members in the Hawks member sale period but you have to pay full price. Alternatively AFL memberships can get 2 guest passes to go with their own ticket but only on level 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the AFL memberships are Hawks club of support then they can get tickets along with regular Hawk club members in the Hawks member sale period but you have to pay full price. Alternatively AFL memberships can get 2 guest passes to go with their own ticket but only on level 4.
Awesome, thanks!

Think we may just sit separately as too expensive otherwise.

Good luck to all. Hopefully not another cluster**** with tickets today.

Straight through and purchased using mobile site on desktop (chrome browser) Still in queue on normal site using firefox (closing now).
Opted for P15 - loved being close to the action on ground level for a change last week (right near interchange benches) but missed the aerial view moreso.

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Same ^^ N12

Last week I was in N52 which was definitely a mixed section. Lets hope this week it's only Hawks in N12.

It certainly seemed that way, but the Richmond supporter I sat next to reckoned he purchased his ticket off a Hawthorn member/supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back