Game Day 2018 Grand Final discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That should of been kicking in danger - it’s irrelevant if it’s “just a toe poke”

I’m also confused as to why the ball up had the ump backing out towards goal rather than to the boundary - is there a particular rule to this

I know it's rampant in the game these days, but I'd love to see them clamp down on holding and shepherding in marking contests. Goldsack is hanging off Kennedy trying to keep him away from the ball, and at the other end Mayne basically tackled McGovern out of a pack to stop him jumping at it.

I know it's rampant in the game these days, but I'd love to see them clamp down on holding and shepherding in marking contests. Goldsack is hanging off Kennedy trying to keep him away from the ball, and at the other end Mayne basically tackled McGovern out of a pack to stop him jumping at it.

It’s the Richmond rule - caddy and jack smash the pack early and that leaves the crumbs for their smaller players

Shits me no end but they are “supposedly in the marking contest”

This is gross. Been a horrible season, horrible finals and GF looking like a stinker. Eagles really shitting the bed. Again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happens every year
42712472_10156844315423885_2114452308656914432_n.jpg

Brody Mihocek is another good story in this game but is overshadowed by all the other stories. Last year he would have been celebrating a VFL premiership still - a year later he is playing on the MCG in front of 100,000+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2018 Grand Final discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back