Game Day 2018 Grand Final discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005
Hi All,

I thought I would try my luck here but doesn’t anyone have a spare GF ticket I could buy?

Also, for those who care, what are your predictions for Saturday? Curious to know.

Edit: and this is now the GF discussion thread

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping the Eagles win. They have a more rounded side. I am sick of NQR sides winning the last two premierships.

I am hoping the two big blokes in the WC forward line grab a couple early and that could be enough to set the tone for the rest of the game. If this happens the Pies will be forced to alter their game a bit which would spell curtains for them.

If the Eagles are with the Pies at Quarter time, they will win.

Ticket all sorted gents!

Obviously hoping the Pies get up but WCE won’t be an easy side and if they get their marking game going, it’ll take the contested side of Collingwood’s game out of it and they’ll smash us.

Hoping for a bit of drizzle which is perfect for the likes of Sier, Adams, Pendles and Sidebottom who are suited to those conditions.

Hope west coke win so the pies grand final win/loss ratio gets worse.
Yeah the Pies losing is funny that's what it comes down to. An offseason of Vicbias screeches so loud you could hear them in Melbourne if it weren't for Pies fans gloating about how their the greatest because you can add a flag to a bunch won in the roaring 20's is less amusing.

For our posters living in Perth I'm hoping for an Eagles win
For keeping the Clarko coaching tree run of wins going I'm hoping for an Eagles win.
If it helps get Gaff across and in a good head space I'm hoping for an Eagles win.
For Sammy I'm hoping for an Eagles win
For my mate I'm hoping for a Pies win

For our posters living in Perth I'm hoping for an Eagles win
For keeping the Clarko coaching tree run of wins going I'm hoping for an Eagles win.
If it helps get Gaff across and in a good head space I'm hoping for an Eagles win.
For Sammy I'm hoping for an Eagles win
For my mate I'm hoping for a Pies win
Specifically Hawthorn posters..? Good god. I'd think they'd want a Pies win.
Lived there long enough to witness the media continuously blow steam up the Eagles. Dreadful. 05 was painful. 15 was a testing year.

Hope there is a massive brawl and a good chunk of players rubbed out for the for the first 6 rounds next year. Other than that I am looking at flooring samples, should be quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2018 Grand Final discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back