Autopsy 2018 JLT Series - Game 2: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

g1FRCq6.png

RCdOAU2.png

* All 2018 St.Kilda members will receive free entry into the game. Bring your membership card to scan in at the gate. If you do not have your membership card yet, please e-mail the club at membership@saints.com.au and they will send you out an e-ticket to print and use.

* Membership & Merchandise trucks will be parked outside of Casey Fields Blvd, near the main entrance to the ground.

Another pretty strong lineup. Really glad that Bruce & Billings return, and we finally can see how the forward line works with all three of Membrey, McCartin and Bruce in there. Very happy for Clark & Coffield who get a second run at it, if they put on a good showing tonight they'll be in contention for Round 1.

Hoping of course for no injuries and some better play overall.

Go SAINTS!

Last edited:

Just moved into a new office...

First thing you see when you walk in?

E99A464B-3A83-41E5-ACF8-6A3FD5EF5EEB.jpeg

Soon to be joined by a framed and plaqued ‘Moorabbin’ guernsey.

Is it a sign? Yes, yes it is. Saints to salute in 2018.

If anyone finds a good stream tonight shoot me a message.

Way more keen to watch a praccy match than I should be haha

Finally i can be granted the ITK status that I've always wanted on here...;)

So, my wife's newly appointed boss just so happens to have a son who is a successful football player, last name Billings!

Mummy Billings says she is annoyed that he is playing tonight as he's had a niggle and only hopes that he's on for a quarter.

That's it. That's all i got...

I never thought it would feel this good to be an ITK but to all you chumps on here that don't know shieet... it feels amazing. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally i can be granted the ITK status that I've always wanted on here...;)

So, my wife's newly appointed boss just so happens to have a son who is a successful football player, last name Billings!

Mummy Billings says she is annoyed that he is playing tonight as he's had a niggle and only hopes that he's on for a quarter.

That's it. That's all i got...

I never thought it would feel this good to be an ITK but to all you chumps on here that don't know shieet... it feels amazing. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
If he gets injured I'll be fuming after reading this! Better hope that your ITK status isn't true lol

I'm hoping our ability to score from inside 50s lifts with our proper forwardline (Bruce and Billings in there).

Only 21 shots from 56 inside 50s (38%) to the blues 25 shots from 45 entries (56%) last week. Not what you want

The poor man’s Jack Sinclair.

Seriously how good you think Sinclair could get? Is there any chance he's going to be elite?....not Champion data elite but Harves elite?

If he gets injured I'll be fuming after reading this! Better hope that your ITK status isn't true lol

Not to disrespect my new highly valued ITK status, it's not like we didn't know that Jack had a hamstring niggle.

I'll get my wife to ask her boss to come over for dinner and that she's more that welcome to bring here family (including her 22 yo son) because that wouldn't be weird at all...

i too would be keen if this is on offer ...

George had one last week but it wasn't working and I ended up on telstra AFL app on the phone. It's $4.95 as a desperate back up measure but you have to cancel the subscription or it continues to roll over.

George had one last week but it wasn't working and I ended up on telstra AFL app on the phone. It's $4.95 as a desperate back up measure but you have to cancel the subscription or it continues to roll over.
yeah i did that a couple times last year ... the wife's phone is on Telstra so she gets it for free on her phone but that means prying it out of her hands :)

Autopsy 2018 JLT Series - Game 2: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back