Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good total so far , hope a few more people sign on before years end.

Club should be looking for 43,000 members in total.

Would have prefered 30,000 before years end but what is there is there.

Still haven't signed my mother up theres one extra :)
At least we are sustaining our numbers and things appear to be stable, which given that we are at the bottom of our perfrormance cycle on the field and the fallout from 12 months ago from the forced retirement of some popular senior players, I think that we are doing as well as we should expect.

27,353 ... hooray!

At least people are still signing up despite the expenses of Christmas. :beercheers:

Hey guts sorry for the intrusion.

Seriously thinking of getting a North membership to suppirt your no pokies policy. Also interested to know if you think this policy is having an effect on others like me doimg the same?
Not sure about the actual stats but I suppose that it may be a considering factor for some members. If you want to join up, then welcome aboard. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Merry Christmas North Melbourne fans ...

images

Seriously thinking of getting a North membership to suppirt your no pokies policy. Also interested to know if you think this policy is having an effect on others like me doimg the same?
Yes, not sure that there's any info on that, but you'd imagine it would make a difference to some people in signing up for a North membership, whether they barrack for us or not.

Thanks for your support :thumbsu: :)

hard to assume what each individual thinks regarding this, you likely have a better appreciation of this given it is your motivation to join.

Good one. If you do make sure you tell people why. Even tell the club why when you get it.

Dunno if it makes a difference to people actually getting one but I heard a rumour that someone high profile, maybe Tim Costello, was going buy a North membership to support the no pokies policy so if he does there is at least 2 of you.

Great!
Good on you for making a stand.

I’m not sure if Adelaide have anything to do with pokies but you should let them know. For the more that make a stand the quicker the change.

I think all clubs should follow suit. It’s socially irresponsible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering we were all barracking for you grand final day 2017 ( despite 199......), should be obligatory for all Crows fans to buy a N.M.F.C. in 2018 !

Great!
Good on you for making a stand.

I’m not sure if Adelaide have anything to do with pokies but you should let them know. For the more that make a stand the quicker the change.

I think all clubs should follow suit. It’s socially irresponsible.
Why let Adelaide know?

Haha ! Shoudda had my glasses on ! Apologies Mikey.
Np. I was barracking for them in the GF but thats about it.

Thought maybe you were talking about the wooden spoon GF in round 23 as at the pub where I watched there were 2 North fans cheering for us as they wanted pick 1.

I have asked the Lions how the club feelz about making $ from people with addictions am awaiting a response.

Thought maybe you were talking about the wooden spoon GF in round 23 as at the pub where I watched there were 2 North fans cheering for us as they wanted pick 1.

I have asked the Lions how the club feelz about making $ from people with addictions am awaiting a response.

You'll either not receive one......or you'll get some waffle about how the pokies money gives back to the community.
North did have pokies previously. But more seasoned posters could probably inform you where our " no pokies " stance came from. Is a thread somewhere here about it.
Believe me it is something we are all proud of here. North has and always will be different. Part of our charm and why we love the club.

Good on you for that. The more people that ask the better.

Anyone else ger their packs today. Nice last minute Chrissy present.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
No and I'm very disappointed. Would have been nice for the kids to open theirs at Christmas, as I'd intended.

EDIT: only disappointed because you'd think being a Troo Roo, buying a high value membership for the tenth straight year, buying 2 children's memberships, signing up the dog and contributing to box on that maybe it would arrive pre-christmas. Anyone know how they decide distribution dates? Not overly fussed that it hasn't arrived yet, but disappointed that many have received their packs and I haven't, considering the above.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back