List Mgmt. 2018 NAB AFL Draft: November 22nd & 23rd

Who would you prefer with our first selection?

• Max King

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Bailey Smith

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Jye Caldwell

Votes: 37 15.5%
  • Unknown Smokey?

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Jack Lukosious

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Isak Rankine

Votes: 72 30.1%
  • Ben King

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey George, I changed the poll, I hope that's ok. Might as well put all the possibilities in and make it interesting. Also changed it to up to two choices.

Whatever happens on draft night, let’s just all be grateful that we will all be able to hear Brian Taylor’s pronounciation of Lukosius, rozee and duursma next year
Because the only highlight for me when we versed the dons was him repeating tipungwuti and Fantasia.

Actually very very happy with last years selections myself.

Particularly Clark , Coffield & Clavarino
and the boy Paton could turn out a gem given right development.

They all look pretty good but none had the impact Stephenson or Rayner had. They were instant impact players who would be pretty safe to pencil in as star players of the future.

Might be because the closer we get to the draft the more clubs think they know how the draft may fall.

GC may have been confident Rozee would be there at 6 but there have been rumours of late that we might even take him at 4.

As for us, we may have only just decided our draft order and believe that we can get who we want at 6, like the article states.

I'm not saying it'll happen, but but I'd be surprised if it hasn't been discussed. Gerard Healy doesn't seem like the type to make up a story to get his name in the paper.

Healy seems a Saints man even though he never played for us. He's always in the donor lists for fund raising stuff. Does anyone know if he grew up in a saints family.

Why the Oliver comparison for Caldwell?

I thought Caldwell is all class rather than a accumulator?

Yeah I don't see Oliver, he moves through traffic and hits the ball at pace Caldwell. I'm not sure who he plays like but his game looks a bit quicker and he's always moving. Oliver is like a house brick that just bulls in more than Caldwell. I reckon there is a bit of a few players in Caldwell and he's even got a bit of Gaff in his running game. If he gets a good medical report he's a beauty but his injuries are a worry.

Or maybe weve found them and then screwed up their development., Whichever it is..we need to get it done. Its a major factor in why other sides go past us

Or maybe we don't select well. Gresham seems okay and he's come through the same system. We are also probably the youngest side in the comp which doesn't help that. We have about 4 players that were at the Saints in 2010. The rest are mostly borderline players from other clubs or recruits. Do you think Paddy would be a much better player at another club?

Yeah I don't see Oliver, he moves through traffic and hits the ball at pace Caldwell. I'm not sure who he plays like but his game looks a bit quicker and he's always moving. Oliver is like a house brick that just bulls in more than Caldwell. I reckon there is a bit of a few players in Caldwell and he's even got a bit of Gaff in his running game. If he gets a good medical report he's a beauty but his injuries are a worry.

Caldwell plays like. L Hayes even the looks are similar in traffic

Caldwell plays like. L Hayes even the looks are similar in traffic

Looks a bit quicker to me and the way he is always moving reminds me of someone from the past but can't think who.

There's a little bit of this guy.

And this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a bit quicker to me and the way he is always moving reminds me of someone from the past but can't think who.

There's a little bit of this guy.

And this one

Lenny clone for mine , actually think Caldwell is the player we need upon reflection.

Hayes was very quick early in career , but used the step in traffic ,this kid is the closet I’ve seen.
Get feeling he watched a bit of Lenny closely as a kid and Saints supporter.

Gut feeling is we take M King if he is there .

I see a combo of Petracca, Hayes, McLeod and Cotchin in the Caldwell snippets that I've seen.

I desperately want him, IF we can get our hands on a second top 10 pick after Max

Everything points to the top 3 being locked.

Albeit it might just be answers to questions specifically put. But doesn't seem to be a lot of debate on pick 3.

With such an even group in that range I'd love to trade down (to 6).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back