Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is so smart why is he the only player in the entire comp that does it?
Because he ain't afraid of square ups. He wants you to square up. That stuff feeds his soul. It's what drives him

Don't send to him schools with Stephen Milne and Nick rewoldt though

In all seriousness. He’s the club president. He shouldn’t be behaving like that at a game.
He did look completely feral and like he was going to blow a gasket. Actually looked unwell. You can't control everything Eddie. Hated that one of the key bad moments for the Pies was Varcoe falling over but loved the Eagles winning.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Listening to mcgovern after last nites game his attitude was brilliant. That club is in the right headspace. Will go along way with him as captain.

He did look completely feral and like he was going to blow a gasket. Actually looked unwell. You can't control everything Eddie. Hated that one of the key bad moments for the Pies was Varcoe falling over but loved the Eagles winning.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Theres a reason he's unwell. He made a very racist comment during Thursday nites game

Has a record for it. Should be banished from the media now

This storm is brewing

Is it just me that thinks that Toby Greene is a filthy thug that is being allowed to run around essentially just kicking opposition players in the chest and head during contests?? Not a great example for all the kids watching him play if you ask me!
The AFL need to outlaw deliberately using your studs to collect an opposition player. No issue using a knee or other part of your body, but a serious injury can come about from studs. I don't care if it has been legal up until now, as the game has changed with a duty of care... & it's a bad look which we need to bring to an end.

Its a game of football. Its emotive. It transcends "classes". He would look just at home in the cheersquad.
I dont mind him acting like that, we all do. It's the abuse of the umpires that he dishes out that he doesn't need to.

Mind you, it's up to the TV not to show it

Hopefully the Pies beat GWS. Reckon they're a chance against Richmond at the MCG in a Prelim, whereas GWS would comfortably lose their 3rd Prelim in a row
I think either the Pies or GWS are a chance against Richmomd & the winner looks more likely to come from this side of the draw... & likely to play West Coast in the grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone grabs his leg and hangs on when he does it they could probably use his momentum to slam him right on his head. Id like to see that.

Would be interesting argument at tribunal with player arguing he was protecting himself from studs in the face. Dusty would get off, Tex wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont mind him acting like that, we all do. It's the abuse of the umpires that he dishes out that he doesn't need to.

Mind you, it's up to the TV not to show it
Like the HTB on DeGoey in the last quarter last night. Frustration at the umpires interpretation of the rules is probably the only thing all clubs and supporters agree on

Claimed it as a slip of the tounge. Trouble for him is he has form.
They always claim that.

We know what he is. He grew up going to Victoria park where it was the norm to racially slur indigenous players

You can take the boy out of race but you can't take racism out of the boy

You read like a book mate.

I bring up mcguires racism and you turn to this to defend your kinsman. Because you can't defend him openly.
Have you been on the grog?

I quoted your post about McGovern because it made no sense.

As for McGuire i have no idea what you are talking about either.

The AFL need to outlaw deliberately using your studs to collect an opposition player. No issue using a knee or other part of your body, but a serious injury can come about from studs. I don't care if it has been legal up until now, as the game has changed with a duty of care... & it's a bad look which we need to bring to an end.
Yeh i reckon they will at some stage. Probably after someone loses an eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back