Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The realization that Geelong won’t deliver him a flag is now becoming sinking in

His ego though would have him regretting leaving Adelaide as he would think he was the difference - all 48 points ‘
Must be tearing him up inside that he’ll never be the player that choked in a Grand Final, only in a Prelim.

The realization that Geelong won’t deliver him a flag is now becoming sinking in

His ego though would have him regretting leaving Adelaide as he would think he was the difference - all 48 points ‘
He'd have made a difference on GF day as would have Gibbs

Still for me Walker and Lynch miss very gettable shots in the 2nd. Slot those we go 4-5 goals up get our tails up......

He'd have made a difference on GF day as would have Gibbs

Still for me Walker and Lynch miss very gettable shots in the 2nd. Slot those we go 4-5 goals up get our tails up......

I’m still not convinced our midfield would have been as good as it was. Other players came into their own when he left.

Sliding doors. And one of those things we’ll never know.

Bet he thinks he does though

The realization that Geelong won’t deliver him a flag is now sinking in

You think we are turning on him, boy oh boy on the Geelong board they are hammering him at the moment. Its a thing of beauty.

You think we are turning on him, boy oh boy on the Geelong board they are hammering him at the moment. Its a thing of beauty.
They finally worked out that with Danger in the side you don’t have a game plan because, like it or not, he is the game plan. If he’s off the boil there’s no plan B

They finally worked out that with Danger in the side you don’t have a game plan because, like it or not, he is the game plan. If he’s off the boil there’s no plan B

That list is going to fall of the cliff so quickly they wont know what hit them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One year :D
aa8eeaae16c7e601d6efe5decc448810

Should have an award for the best way a team manages to lose a game

This years Shuey winner is *gasp Port Adelaide for leading an entire game and losing on the last kick of the night after the siren

Nominations are closed as nobody else can come close.

Richie Douglas and Rory Atkins breathe a sigh of relief

Should have an award for the best way a team manages to lose a game

This years Shuey winner is *gasp Port Adelaide for leading an entire game and losing on the last kick of the night after the siren

Nominations are closed as nobody else can come close.

Richie Douglas and Rory Atkins breathe a sigh of relief
I dunno

losing to a goal that everyone knows was a point was pretty cool too

The documentary about North Melbourne's fight for survival is worth a watch. I was only vaguely aware of the shareholder structure they had and what that meant for decision making. On Fox Footy. Called North in the South or something like that.

The documentary about North Melbourne's fight for survival is worth a watch. I was only vaguely aware of the shareholder structure they had and what that meant for decision making. On Fox Footy. Called North in the South or something like that.
It's titled Keeping North South, as it was about stopping them being relocated to the Gold Coast. Which the AFL probably currently regrets, as we now wouldn't have the calamity that is the Suns.

I'd have him back tomorrow in heartbeat. Surely you would too?
His football went down hill went he left

Every year for us he got that bit better at lowering his eyes and his use of the ball. His last year was his best

I would read what the coaches said and even his own honesty about his game. When he went to geelong he went back to 2013 2014 way of playing

Amer is completely correct about his views in this league being fixed for Victorian clubs. He deserves a brownlow but playing for us

You must have been the only one in the footy world not aware ... so many front page articles, media .... as recent as the proposed Gold Coast move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back