Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that he is so openly demonstrative about his passion for the Collingwood
Its a game of football. Its emotive. It transcends "classes". He would look just at home in the cheersquad.
Agreed. Hate seeing corporate shills in suits watching finals, with the best seats in the house but not giving a damn about the game.

Hopefully you’re just saying that to rub more salt in the wound.

It doesn't matter whether everyone thinks it was a point. What matters is that JJ said it was a point. And JJ is an unquestionable omniscient authority on whether a ball has hit the post. :rolleyes:.

Should have an award for the best way a team manages to lose a game

This years Shuey winner is *gasp Port Adelaide for leading an entire game and losing on the last kick of the night after the siren

Nominations are closed as nobody else can come close.

Richie Douglas and Rory Atkins breathe a sigh of relief
it even sounds better if you say...port led from the opening bounce until the final siren....and still lost

Agreed. Hate seeing corporate shills in suits watching finals, with the best seats in the house but not giving a damn about the game.
I agree. Not only finals. I still remember being cheesed off back in 1997 when I first started going to games. I went to an event after a game and was thrilled to be there. But I could hardly hear what the players up front were saying, due to the loud chatter of corporates with their backs to the "stage" area. Nothing much has changed in that regard.

Despite this years result, we are in a flag window.

I would take Danger over Milera.

Danger can on his own win a game, Milera is not at that stage yet.
Hes also more than capable of losing one. How many times did he turn the pill over on Friday ??

Give it 12 months and I reckon Milera becomes more valuable.

Saw this floating around lol.:p

556250_8406ac57328d05215d314bea26bea149.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christian said the one in the chest should have been a free kick against.

So he recognised it was a kick prior to the marking contest.

I guess kicking a guy in the guts is legal in the AFL now. Not reportable anyway. Ridiculous. Reckon if Tex does that he gets 3

Ain’t that the truth !

Excellent
Now when someone gets a boot to the face - again - they’ll be happy knowing it was a legal football act

WTF are these morons on ?
Christian clearly has demonstrated that he is not up to the job this year on many occasions.

Need a good judge with common sense & a Michael doesn't meet this requirement to do a decent job.

Need a panel of 3, so any silly decision is more likely to be overridden by the other 2'

I heard it explained as the act is illegal but the force didn’t constitute a suspension.
He got fined for the Dalhaus one last year.
& clearly hasn't learnt his lesson... so the AFL keep taking the soft approach until Greene inflicts damage on an opponent.

Seriously, the AFL is being run by a bunch of out of touch morons, who pretend they protect the interests of players, but action doesn't back up the talk.

Christian clearly has demonstrated that he is not up to the job this year on many occasions.

Need a good judge with common sense & a Michael doesn't meet this requirement to do a decent job.

Need a panel of 3, so any silly decision is more likely to be overridden by the other 2'

Consistency was why they had 1 - I just don’t think they thought he’d be consistently inconsistent .
Imagine what Tex would have copped for that !

So if a player takes a mark and his foot goes into the back of his opponent in front is everyone happy for that to be adjudicated in the same way? If not then when can you? In a players side? It becomes ridiculous.
I’ll agree it’s not a great look and possibly not in the spirit totally but it’s not illegal and you have to be careful where this starts and stops.

So if a player takes a mark and his foot goes into the back of his opponent in front is everyone happy for that to be adjudicated in the same way? If not then when can you? In a players side? It becomes ridiculous.
I’ll agree it’s not a great look and possibly not in the spirit totally but it’s not illegal and you have to be careful where this starts and stops.

Appears the new rule will come into play for next season.

Its madness that you can kick someone and yet "gently" place your hands on the opponents back and its a free kick.

Appears the new rule will come into play for next season.

Its madness that you can kick someone and yet "gently" place your hands on the opponents back and its a free kick.
So sprigs out into any part of the body is now outlawed. I’ll wait for the hysterical complaints when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back