Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane should have beaten Port at AO without Beams, that tells you all you need to know about Port

They will come out in the first quarter next week with a lot of huff and puff. Wouldnt surprise me if they led at the first. But over the course of the game, they will crumble and they will fall.

Hinkley will try and win the first quarter during the week by blasting the players in the media.

Will even the bored ex-pats in Shanghai turn up to the Battle for Relevancy against GCS in a couple of weeks at this point? Must be the least anticipated sporting event in global sporting history

Apparently it's "sold out".

We'll see...

I have a feeling it will look more like this...

10688276_857750117592460_4118561527977462439_o.jpg

...than the vision Kochie originally sold their supporters.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken tore strips off the players in his presser. Called them soft. Will be an interesting first 10 minutes next week.

It will be the usual. They'll come out full of piss and importance and fade after the first 10 minutes. Weather that 10 and we will win this with ease.

Didn’t watch Melbourne v Saints because I like football but noticed Lever got 12 touches and 6 marks.

Even though that might be a season high, did he have a good game?

Long Time lurker first time poster,
Wow the meltdowns on the port board are epic. in relation to the free kick count in their game vs west coast no doubt everyone would have seen this gem.

Gilligan needs to have an inquiry into why the umpires can't give even numbers of frees to both sides in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back