Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly his fault, very slippery deck and under severe pressure, also would’ve been absolutely spent. Would like to see how you go in a situation like that, very easy to comment on from the couch.

Brisbane player running free behind him refused to give the handball or even play the percentage and take it to the line.

Am I allowed to barrack for Brisbane or do we have their picks too?
Have a funny feeling that it's in our interests for Noble to get as good a pick as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowie also said it was Karma Shuey did a hammy, what a disgraceful comment from what is supposed to be a media professional
Karma would have been him doing it in a home elimination final and West Coast losing.
Him doing it in an early season home game and your team winning despite losing your best midfielder is hardly the worst thing.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Karma would have been him doing it in a home elimination final and West Coast losing.
Him doing it in an early season home game and your team winning despite losing your best midfielder is hardly the worst thing.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Karma shmarma.

He did nothing to deserve bad karma. He got a high tackle and kicked a goal after the siren to win a final.

And against port. He deserves a statue.

Port fans aren't racist. My mate who bleeds black and white (and now teal) told me he isn't racist because he eats Chinese food.
1ldifi.jpg

Matt Eagles was quite good today, threw his body around, applied decent pressure and was involved in some good plays. Definitely should get a string of games together and keep developing at the top level.

Will even the bored ex-pats in Shanghai turn up to the Battle for Relevancy against GCS in a couple of weeks at this point? Must be the least anticipated sporting event in global sporting history

Port are so smart they scheduled their PR extravaganza in Shanghai the week after the Showdown. Don’t they know what their record is like the following week after the Showdown?

Port are so smart they scheduled their PR extravaganza in Shanghai the week after the Showdown. Don’t they know what their record is like the following week after the Showdown?

they are 5-5 after the last 10 showdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back