Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

PM me mate. We have a much more rational discussion privately. No point arguing with fools. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
there's one for the reddit files........toddski and boney combing each others lice out whilst muttering and gnashing - vision please.........

Yeah, I'm trying to spot the objectivity in that statement.
Struggling...

Really???
We lost by 64 points to St Kilda last night, and it should have been over 100 points if they kicked straight lol

Even worse it was on a Friday night on full display to free to air and every supporter base is laughing at us. Hell even the commentators are taking the piss out of us during games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the post. Don’t agree about the fitness conclusion though. Yes the zone is rubbish and it’s not working but we’re pverloading people like Ed who finish the game at walking pace because other players are simply not close to fit enough.
Let's also not forget the errors in execution that lead to even more running.

Well I’ve woken up positive this morning. Reason - Dow and LOB. They’re going to make it. The effort, the consistent will to impact the contest. Get them through this and next season and then finish their 3rd preseason - they’ll be serious midfield contributors in 2020. Dow particularly is already giving us glimpses of a potentially special talent.

The core is growing. If SOS can manage to hit on some mature age recruits this year, it will be huge, because there’s no doubt he can run a draft.

After a game like pretty much most of them this year, it's absolutely fair enough that people are in despair, are furious, fed up, despondent and all other applicable adjectives.

On one hand, it's clear that a vast mahority of the young kids brought in have ticked a lot id boxes (Charlie, Harry, Paddy, Sammo, Zac, LoB, Willo, Weits as prime examples) with the rest being either solid enough to persist with. Whilst injury has hurt them Marchbank and Pickett have shown they are very much capable and Cripps and Doc are critical to the future of this club and Simmo is Simmo

What hurts that is there is bugger all else to get excited about and that is the killer. Coaching is under fire, medicos under fire, pressure on all fronts and winning eases a lot of that.

But for God's sake, enough of this dick measuring, sniping if each other. Does ****ing nothing.

Well I’ve woken up positive this morning. Reason - Dow and LOB. They’re going to make it. The effort, the consistent will to impact the contest. Get them through this and next season and then finish their 3rd preseason - they’ll be serious midfield contributors in 2020. Dow particularly is already giving us glimpses of a potentially special talent.

The core is growing. If SOS can manage to hit on some mature age recruits this year, it will be huge, because there’s no doubt he can run a draft.
What will the Chicken Littles do with themselves when we have success? You need to consider all our supporters, fringe, nihilistic, panic merchants etc

What will the Chicken Littles do with themselves when we have success? You need to consider all our supporters, fringe, nihilistic, panic merchants etc

Oh that’s too funny, such a cop out.
Keep trotting our the same line year after year after year and wait long enough eventually you can claim to be right one day when it finally happens.
Ffs, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Mate, yes we are objective posters, we praise and cheer on our players and club when they do something good and we criticise and point out things we they do something bad.

we don’t have an axe to grind against the club, being objective means calling out the bad with the good, and for as long as I can remember our club has only fished out bad.

We don’t like to stick our heads in the sand like posters like you do, and act like everything will be ok if we just accept the crap being dished out on a weekly basis because you know, this 66 game rebuild wasn’t really a 66 game rebuild it was more a 5-7 year rebuild lol

Some posters even like to act all superior and tell others to leave and not come back when we finally start improving, what’s funny is that the can keep trotting it this stupid line year after year knowing that even a broken clock is right twice a day lol

No disrespect, but there so many inaccuracies in this post

Where has it been stated that after a 66 game rebuild that we would be immediately playing finals, or surging up the ladder?

All I see from some posters, is the criticism, but very little praise, if any

Sticking your head in the sand would be, never stating both sides of a situation, which I have done many times, but why rehash, what we already know are the, "to be developed" are as

To simply say "Bolton should be sacked" is a lazy uneducated view, rather than backing it up with some of the reasons why. Do that, and perhaps our situation will be viewed with a more balanced mindset

Definitely thought it was O'Brien's best game for the club. His kicking was far more precise, and he was involved in a few nice pieces of link-up play. He has a pretty good footy brain, and identifies good spots to get to to receive a quick handball and then take off.

He's going to be an absolute gun with a few pre-seasons and 50 games under his belt. I know we recruited him to be a winger, but he'd also make an excellent half-back flanker with his kicking skills and clean ball handling. His confidence has definitely lifted.

Sorry to intrude but commiserations guys. Being a St.Kilda supporter believe me when I say things will get better and can turn pretty quickly.

You have a great core of young players to work with, probably better than most in the league and after a few pre-seasons I think you'll become a quality side.

Cripps was enormous last night - he is an absolute animal and one of my favourite players in the league. Love the way he goes about it & Charlie Curnow reminds me of Kouta - big imposing forward and moves well. Two players that you can build a side around for the next 10 years.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Where did you come from. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back