List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted potter got goal of the year
I flat-shared briefly with Ted's daughter, who was a really cool person. I never met the great man, but she told me when she found out I was a saints supporter, I think she introduced it by saying "my dad was the Collingwood player who's mistake caused the Saints to win the 66 premiership.

Interesting stat I found about Geary:

Did you know he has played 183 AFL games more than 99.5% of posters on here combined?
But he hasn’t reached the heights of when I was coaching from 01-06..

“The Hickey deal is really important for this (the Hannebery deal) because if Hickey goes to West Coast, it’s likely St Kilda will get that No.37 pick back in return.

“St Kilda have absolutely no picks between their first pick and about Pick 58 at the moment. So they have to use that Hickey pick to get Hannebery along and maybe a future second round pick as well.

“That’s why they don’t really mind if they lose him.”

i wonder if the plan is to move next years 2nd to sydney but to get something back this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hickey is worth more than pick 37 to us
I agree. Pick 37 is a complete nothing pick. We gave up pick 13 for Hickey a few years back and he is our first ruckman. I'd want the pick around 20 for him at the very least.

Interesting that the Eagles could probably pick up Roughead for free but prefer to pay for Hickey.

I agree. Pick 37 is a complete nothing pick. We gave up pick 13 for Hickey a few years back and he is our first ruckman. I'd want the pick around 20 for him at the very least.

Interesting that the Eagles could probably pick up Roughead for free but prefer to pay for Hickey.
Haha would be awesome for another traded Saints ruck to become a premiership player

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's hope the Eagles don't read Saints Big Footy and look at our comments on Hickey for the last few yrs.
They'd offer us a bag of twisties for him.

Stale Chicken Twisties.

What would jack macrae cost trade and $ wise?
Untouchable.. also the guy is RFA in 2022.
Yep I can't get excited about moving hickey on... particularly if it means we play longer as our #1 next year... that's a backwards move for mine.
None of the last few premiership winners have had the greatest rucks

We should absolutely demand the Lycett compo as a minimum, hickey is better than Lycett for starters and is contracted.
I think he is good ruck but it would hard for many to agree with you after all the crap he got on here from many people. Still can’t see him going there if lobb goes there. No point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back