List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder what would need to be added to give up our two firsts and end up with Setters, Shiel and pick 12?

Take Caldwell with 12 and we win the off-season.
Not surr we'd need another mid if we picked up Shiel and Setterfield.

I think we'd likely have to find another second round pick to add to that deal.

2 poor AFL games and 7 average NEAFL games in 2 years plus a blown knee. What do you think he’d be worth?

No idea, maybe start with what we got Nat Freeman for.
If it is early 2nd round, I would prefer to roll the dice in draft , got some rippers in the 20’s .....Williams ( slider) , Bowman, Sturt , Duursma , McHenry .

We got Kelly yet?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea, maybe start with what we got Nat Freeman for.
If it is early 2nd round, I would prefer to roll the dice in draft , got some rippers in the 20’s .....Williams ( slider) , Bowman, Sturt , Duursma , McHenry .
Very different injury than Freeman. Most players seem to recover well from and ACL. Former pick 5 that some rated as high as pick one. I'd be happy to give up am early second for him.

We got Kelly yet?
Signed him at 10:23 this morning.

Only cost us this year’s first, next year’s first, Steven and Gresham.

Have since on-traded him to Hawthorn for Ryan Shoenmakers and their 5th Round pick

#werebackintownbaby

It depends on Suns as they hold a contract and if Saints make contact. Sorry I cant say much until trade week is over as people have a tendancy to take things the wrong way but conversations with clubs are taking place as you would expect.
I wouldn’t expect you to give away any more than that. Cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back