List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Must have been a parrelel universe mate; because Florent would not have been available.

Two academy players (Setterfield and Bowes) went in the top ten meaning our pick would have went back two spots, meaning Florent would have been gone.

;)

Ahhh yes i see how it worked, Gold Coast were able to match pick ten with our pick 11 due to the stupid system, making Sydney's pick 10 from Port into pick 11.

What would you pay for Kelly next year..?
I am thinking $1.6 for 8 years so $13mil
May even need to pay 15mill over 8 to get it done

Don't think it matters. It was between GWS and North last time and no doubt it'll be the same next year.
He never mentioned St Kilda once in any interview after he signed with GWS. It was all about North Melbourne.
We weren't even in the picture. Given North didn't get Gaff, no doubt they'll outbid us anyway.

And geez there are some softcocks on here, getting sooky about a joke.

Thats farcical. If they are asking for pick 4 I would suggest they keep Hannebrey and deal with their TPP issues themseleves.
I’d suggest it would have been involved in their starting price. But we might’ve stayed at Hanners for a future 3rd. It’ll all come together.

They’d be stupid to get it to a point where it doesn’t happen. They definitely need his salary cleared; even more so if they are offering Langdon 600k.

Don't think it matters. It was between GWS and North last time and no doubt it'll be the same next year.
He never mentioned St Kilda once in any interview after he signed with GWS. It was all about North Melbourne.
We weren't even in the picture. Given North didn't get Gaff, no doubt they'll outbid us anyway.

And geez there are some softcocks on here, getting sooky about a joke.
Its nothing to do with being a soft**** Dickhead , im sure if your family had been affected you wouldn't be such a tool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark. I haven’t been more certain that a kid will be a star.

This is so true. I really think a lot of people have failed to see what an incredible onballer this guy is going to be. He just has talent oozing from him.*

*hope this post ages well.

This is so true. I really think a lot of people have failed to see what an incredible onballer this guy is going to be. He just has talent oozing from him.*

*hope this post ages well.
The 40m left foot pass through the middle against Melbourne after weaving through traffic was all I needed to see...

Why not back ourselves in to get him on track , like someone said one year deal with options if he behaves himself , superstar if he is right
Could also easily destabilise the playing group and be a waste of time and money. We said no to him last time, don't see why we'd want him after further proving he can't hack it at the top level.

giphy.gif

This is how lethers will play it out....

39 for hanners

Trade 2019 1st and a player for pick 5

Spread the word out that we are taking rankine / JL / rozee with pick 4.

Wait till draft night. Really pump up the tyres of the SA lads. How we back our culcha to avoid the go home fctor etc etc

"Oh, ok Port... sure. You can have pick 4 for 6 and 10. But remember, you owe us one for looking after you"

Go to draft with 5,6 and 10.

5 top 10 picks in 2 years...

My God lethers, you are trully an evil genius! :p

How about this scenario. Adelaide trades 8, 16 & 21 for Gold Coast Pick 2. Gold Coast then trades Pick 8 & 21 for Saints Pick 4. That trade in a tabular format showing draft point comparisons is below. Adelaide get their man Lukosius. Gold Coast keep two picks at the pointy end. We get one of Rozee/Smith/M.King/B.King/Hately/Collier-Dawkins plus maybe a Sam Sturt.

upload_2018-10-11_13-4-53.png

How about this scenario. Adelaide trades 8, 16 & 21 for Gold Coast Pick 2. Gold Coast then trades Pick 8 & 21 for Saints Pick 4. That trade in a tabular format showing draft point comparisons is below. Adelaide get their man Lukosius. Gold Coast keep two picks at the pointy end. We get one of Rozee/Smith/M.King/B.King/Hately/Collier-Dawkins plus maybe a Sam Sturt.

View attachment 572286

Dislike that immensely.

View attachment 572286

Reckon we want more than 8 and a 2nd rounder for 4

Why not back ourselves in to get him on track , like someone said one year deal with options if he behaves himself , superstar if he is right
some issues perhaps need more work and support than just a supportive team and strong leadership ... im all for giving people second chances and helping to get lives on track but i think we would need to enter the conversation with full disclosure of what we are dealing with upfront and i think in all honesty a full disclosure of all the problems would scare just about anyone off him... i dont know im not down with all the details but i do know Freo are totally off him and that to me is a worry

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back