List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

some issues perhaps need more work and support than just a supportive team and strong leadership ... im all for giving people second chances and helping to get lives on track but i think we would need to enter the conversation with full disclosure of what we are dealing with upfront and i think in all honesty a full disclosure of all the problems would scare just about anyone off him... i dont know im not down with all the details but i do know Freo are totally off him and that to me is a worry
I agree we would need to take a cautious approach but the culture at Freo is a shambles from all reports. Freo being off him should be taken with a grain of salt imo.

I agree we would need to take a cautious approach but the culture at Freo is a shambles from all reports. Freo being off him should be taken with a grain of salt imo.

Are you guys talking about Bennell?

It’s been a 20 post conversation about ‘him’... it’s like listening to Jack Dyer doing radio commentary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some issues perhaps need more work and support than just a supportive team and strong leadership ... im all for giving people second chances and helping to get lives on track but i think we would need to enter the conversation with full disclosure of what we are dealing with upfront and i think in all honesty a full disclosure of all the problems would scare just about anyone off him... i dont know im not down with all the details but i do know Freo are totally off him and that to me is a worry

We are a bad headline magnet and this would be a third or fourth chance at least?

Can you imagine going into this actually KNOWING what we are getting ourselves into?
I'd be in a state of anxiety every time I heard or read the word the word Bennell.

Plus - the guy clearly can't handle his booze - 5 mins into a Sunday brunch with Hanners and Jake:
giphy.gif

Hannebery: WTF happened - that was just table salt.

This is how lethers will play it out....

39 for hanners

Trade 2019 1st and a player for pick 5

Spread the word out that we are taking rankine / JL / rozee with pick 4.

Wait till draft night. Really pump up the tyres of the SA lads. How we back our culcha to avoid the go home fctor etc etc

"Oh, ok Port... sure. You can have pick 4 for 6 and 10. But remember, you owe us one for looking after you"

Go to draft with 5,6 and 10.

5 top 10 picks in 2 years...

My God lethers, you are trully an evil genius! :p

Throw in a Mexican backhander as a sweetener and get it done!

How about this scenario. Adelaide trades 8, 16 & 21 for Gold Coast Pick 2. Gold Coast then trades Pick 8 & 21 for Saints Pick 4. That trade in a tabular format showing draft point comparisons is below. Adelaide get their man Lukosius. Gold Coast keep two picks at the pointy end. We get one of Rozee/Smith/M.King/B.King/Hately/Collier-Dawkins plus maybe a Sam Sturt.

View attachment 572286
Love your work man , just not keen on the out come 8 and 21 isn' t doing it for me although i do like the idea of Rozee

I'm with the other posters who suggested we hang onto pick 4 for live trading draft night.
One of Lukosius or Rankine will likely still be there and the Adelaide clubs will fall over themselves to get them.

If I was you, I'd do exactly that.

We are a bad headline magnet and this would be a third or fourth chance at least?

Can you imagine going into this actually KNOWING what we are getting ourselves into?
I'd be in a state of anxiety every time I heard or read the word the word Bennell.

Plus - the guy clearly can't handle his booze - 5 mins into a Sunday brunch with Hanners and Jake:
giphy.gif

Hannebery: WTF happened - that was just table salt.
I still think away from the WA bubble and all of his mates he would be a lot better , he could be mated with Gresh instead of the ones he hangs around with over there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s hoping Port crumble and offer something silly for pick 4

Port are now starting to resemble Fremantle at the start of this draft. They would have to trade out players for more picks or sit on 6 and hope that one of Rankine/Rozee slides to them.

upload_2018-10-11_13-25-41.png

I still think away from the WA bubble and all of his mates he would be a lot better , he could be mated with Gresh instead of the ones he hangs around with over there

There were issues up in the Gold Coast too.

I’m usually all for risk / reward types, worried he could have a detrimental impact on the team.

Took Carlisle a while to win back the respect of the team. Bennell seems completely unstable.

Anyone else reckon that Paddy will prosper now that the hands in the back rule has been scrapped? He's a big boy, will be able to hold his own real effectively. This could really change how potent our forward line is next year.
Mate, it’s StKilda. You & I both know that regardless of this rule change, Paddy would be pinged for In The Back every ****ing time. Fact

There were issues up in the Gold Coast too.

I’m usually all for risk / reward types, worried he could have a detrimental impact on the team.

Took Carlisle a while to win back the respect of the team. Bennell seems completely unstable.
All the more reason to get him , we need some madness in the club , way too boring :p

How about this scenario. Adelaide trades 8, 16 & 21 for Gold Coast Pick 2. Gold Coast then trades Pick 8 & 21 for Saints Pick 4. That trade in a tabular format showing draft point comparisons is below. Adelaide get their man Lukosius. Gold Coast keep two picks at the pointy end. We get one of Rozee/Smith/M.King/B.King/Hately/Collier-Dawkins plus maybe a Sam Sturt.

View attachment 572286
I think we need to stat in the top 7.

Gotta get one of Rankine, King twin or Smith. If we can get anyone on top of that it is a bonus.

All the more reason to get him , we need some madness in the club , way too boring :p

There’s madness & then there’s recruiting a ice addict into a club full of kids.

We surely need some alphas but let’s get Michael Voss type alphas & leave leave the junkies for Carlton to recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back