List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to him, but I don't see how he makes it into the 22 without injuries.

Plenty of pressure forwards and they'll have to play with one less now they have another key forward coming in.

He was only a pressure forward at the Saints at GC he was a mid and played a back flank.

You think he'll be able to break into Richmond's midfield then?

I think he's probably a mister fixit who is just an emergency that can fill several holes. He could get games if he gets an injury spot and makes the most of it. 2 years ago he would have walked into most teams.

Twomey has us taking king. Cant see any major changes to his phantom draft from others already done.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm okay with that, especially if Gold Coast take Ben. Gives us that much more opportunity to reunite the twins in a couple of years.

Twomey has us taking king. Cant see any major changes to his phantom draft from others already done.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

the rankine at pick 1 talk is just the media and afl putting some mystery into what is a given. walsh is number 1

Carlton would do well to turn pick 1 into picks 3 & 6...then grab Rankine at 3 & Caldwell at 6.

Blues take Walsh

No deal anywhere

PR wise the club will implode if they give up pick 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any idea what the pick swap was that Gold Coast knocked back mate?

All I know is we’ve spoken with some clubs, but it’d take an amazing deal for us to downgrade 4, and we don’t want to be picking out of the top 6.
In Footy circles the top 3 is a lock, Blues 98% to take Walsh, then Rankine and Luko off to Carrara.
Which leaves us with a very easy decision at 4 in my opinion, take Max, Rozee and B King the next two but could be in either order.

On a side note Gilbo just signed on with Sandy.

great to see Gilbo signing on for Sandy.

...but these player announcement videos are a new low. In AFL now as well as EPL.

Future generations will look back at us and assume that we all loved this kind of bollocks. I don't know what's more embarrassing that, or the Goddard hair replacement ad. Why does the internet have to keep everything?

great to see Gilbo signing on for Sandy.

...but these player announcement videos are a new low. In AFL now as well as EPL.

Future generations will look back at us and assume that we all loved this kind of bollocks. I don't know what's more embarrassing that, or the Goddard hair replacement ad. Why does the internet have to keep everything?
I personally loved it.

And so did triggering bro

All I know is we’ve spoken with some clubs, but it’d take an amazing deal for us to downgrade 4, and we don’t want to be picking out of the top 6.
In Footy circles the top 3 is a lock, Blues 98% to take Walsh, then Rankine and Luko off to Carrara.
Which leaves us with a very easy decision at 4 in my opinion, take Max, Rozee and B King the next two but could be in either order.

remind me again what we did wrong to deprive ourselves of one of those elite 3..thats right, nothing!

The two best smalls in the draft are Rankine and Walsh. Smith/Rozee are a good way back from those two from all reports, but thanks to the AFL we get one of them if we want a mid, not one of the real top shelf elite.

I do wonder if we offered next years first for GC 6, and that is what was rejected. I recon we would love to grab 2 of these guys. But I can see why GC would be reluctant to do that trade, they want to start a re build

remind me again what we did wrong to deprive ourselves of one of those elite 3..thats right, nothing!

The two best smalls in the draft are Rankine and Walsh. Smith/Rozee are a good way back from those two from all reports, but thanks to the AFL we get one of them if we want a mid, not one of the real top shelf elite.

We may well think we get the best player in the draft at 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back