2018 Trade and FA thread (opposition supporters post in Trade Hypotheticals thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonie’s last month was very good. He has always been a good pressure forward (despite regularly missing tackles) but he really started to hit the scoreboard and was a lot more dynamic in that 4 week period. Has won over a lot of Saints fans from that, Will be interesting too see if he has any trade currency or if the PSD comes into play.

Lonie’s last month was very good. He has always been a good pressure forward (despite regularly missing tackles) but he really started to hit the scoreboard and was a lot more dynamic in that 4 week period. Has won over a lot of Saints fans from that, Will be interesting too see if he has any trade currency or if the PSD comes into play.

3rd round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonie for a 3rd round pick.

Still won't forget the clubs low balling the Lions with mediocre compensation.

Hear hear.

The amount of vics (and port + wce) supporters laughing at us after the trade period hurt. Time to give these nobodies what they deserve - **** all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd round would be more than fair for Lonie.

I would suggest Saints did a favour taking Longer off your hands all those years ago.

Which is fine to talk about in hindsight of course.

Happy to move Keays on for the right deal. But if nothing happens happy to keep him. Good clubman, solid depth, still young.

Also isn't Lonie out of contract? Saints not really in a strong position trade wise with that. We'll offer something to be polite, but *if* the interest and will is there from him then he's coming to us one way or another you'd imagine.

No to both Lonie and McCarthy (list cloggers). If true we are looking to get some small forward into the club. Would rather Ned McHenry in the draft.

I would suggest Saints did a favour taking Longer off your hands all those years ago.

You were sort of left short...Longer was Hawthorn bound... before they went McEvoy..

Lonie isn't exactly that good. They were happy to let him go last season but did ok in his limited game time this year.

Didn't look like it at the time did it? Happy to feed off and laugh about it afterwards. Didn't know he wasn't offered a contract, that is probably a 4th or 5th round pick at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back