Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty happy with the way Jackson Nelson came in 3rd at the time trial this week. It has taken him time but he has developed the endurance he needs. To be fair, I saw that he was running out hard the WAFL games and then in the seniors when he came in he pretty well owned the HBF.

Now is the time for my boy Petruccelle to step up in the endurance stakes. I'd love to see him to be as a genuine hff and ability to shut down the run of Saad and the equivalent running hbf'ers.

who`s excited to see Petch in 2020 ..

Que? Whachoo talking about Willis?
Every year a fake training report is cut and pasted . It is a worn out joke and gets flogged and now the line of it being flogged and worn out is also getting fogged and worn out . DS is pretending your real training report is a fake just for a few laughs that many of us on here will get the joke and a few will even like the lame humour . I apologise as one of the regulars as I do occasionally add my lame jokes in the off season . Anyway dont think of it as directed at your good self . Please keep up the good training reports .

Th
Every year a fake training report is cut and pasted . It is a worn out joke and gets flogged and now the line of it being flogged and worn out is also getting fogged and worn out . DS is pretending your real training report is a fake just for a few laughs that many of us on here will get the joke and a few will even like the lame humour . I apologise as one of the regulars as I do occasionally add my lame jokes in the off season . Anyway dont think of it as directed at your good self . Please keep up the good training reports .

Thanks boondy. No worries I was just a bit confused. 🤪

Went through a separation last year, ment I had to switch some hours around so was doing 6 days a week but starting early some days so I can have the kids and working late other days to make up the hours. Time on BF was limited. Just about settling down. Once I sell the house hopefully soon I'll be able to drop some hours. Don't worry, I still "like" all your posts. Can we get the Mods to add a special "Like All" button?
Sorry to hear about the separation mate. Life's a bitch sometimes. Then ya marry one

Speaking of Darling....

Id say he is primed to do what he has been threatening to do all along and take this league by the scruff of the neck and make it his b#tch. With our midfield quality, I'm expecting a whole heap of inside 50s each game. JD is as good a contested mark as anyone and he's going to get a tonne of opportunities. The last 3 years he has gone 43,48 and 59 goals. He's trending upwards and I think he can push for the Coleman this year. Plus he has a black belt, does awesome ninja flips and has the best rig in the league. What a legend.

Not obsessed. Just a sponsor.
All this and he is roughly the same height as midfielders Yeo and Redden

I think the club will want Brander as our CHF in the future and building his tank on the wing is a good start. Wingers repeat running between the 50's isn't that different to the work a good CHF like Riewoldt puts in presenting on long leads and then doubling back into space for the Pagans paddock kick

Back on the subject of fat Pickett... I’m delighted we’ve got the opportunity to recruit him. If he wasn’t fat, he’d still be on an AFL list being paid mega bucks. If we can’t unfat him, we should sack our army of laptop carriers. If we can unfat him... Daniel Kerr MkII
Interested to hear if any reports on how Tim Kelly is fitting in and looking.
Your team looks very complete and primed to take on Richmond.
If Pickett is anyting like Daniel Kerr, you have a beauty. I regarded Kerr as possibly better than Cousins and Judd the times I saw him against us..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the subject of fat Pickett... I’m delighted we’ve got the opportunity to recruit him. If he wasn’t fat, he’d still be on an AFL list being paid mega bucks. If we can’t unfat him, we should sack our army of laptop carriers. If we can unfat him... Daniel Kerr MkII

Daniel Kerr was an tough inside midfielder, Pickett is a tough back flanker.

If Pickett is anyting like Daniel Kerr, you have a beauty. I regarded Kerr as possibly better than Cousins and Judd the times I saw him against us..
Have a like. The bloke was among the best I ever saw. Superior skills to the other two. Maybe not as electric as Judd but far superior in the air to the other two. Picket is nothing like Kerr.

Your ugly redhead used to tag saddle and ride Kerr once Judd and Cousins were gone . Kerr was nothing once they left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back