Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

As his sponsor I thoroughly endorse this post and assessment from Gaff. I think this will be his break out year.

We’ve always known he was fit & athletic but he’s taking it to the next level this preseason. Bodes well for 2020 when you’ve got 3rd/4th year players leading the charge fitness wise in preseason.

I'm really excited to see this kid play. We are spoiled with OscarA and Brander donning the wings.

Gaffs interview got me wondering if we paid handsomely for TK in the knowledge we were losing Gaff at the end of the season. Plug a hole so we don't slip while in a premiership window. We'll find out soon enough, but the thought crossed my mind. Poor Gaffy is going to cop a barrage of questions again this year. I hope he finds that "out of contract" form this year 🔥

When was the last time we has a genuinely tall winger? A you Fraser Gehrig? I love having a wingman that can take a contested mark.
Q Lynch played in that role a bit later on in his career.

At Collingwood? Certainly don't recall him playing wing with us. FF, CHF, ruck.......
Unless I’m losing my mind with age I recall Lynch playing the Richo role on a wing for at least a part of a season or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaffs interview got me wondering if we paid handsomely for TK in the knowledge we were losing Gaff at the end of the season. Plug a hole so we don't slip while in a premiership window. We'll find out soon enough, but the thought crossed my mind. Poor Gaffy is going to cop a barrage of questions again this year. I hope he finds that "out of contract" form this year 🔥
Yeah I’ve always disregarded all the Gaff talk about his out-clause but his interview today made me feel a bit uneasy

We really haven't played this well. We had to put the hard ward on Gaff at the end of 2019. Now we have no leverage at all.
Depends on the notification requirement. As I understand it, he is contracted with an option to break the contract.

If they are smart they have put a date of April/May/June for notification. If it is available up until the close of FA offer period that is ridiculous. Would be better to have him uncontracted as you could get a read on the situation.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Depends on the notification requirement. As I understand it, he is contracted with an option to break the contract.

If they are smart they have put a date of April/May/June for notification. If it is available up until the close of FA offer period that is ridiculous. Would be better to have him uncontracted as you could get a read on the situation.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You would think that if he had negotiated an "out" clause that club management would have been clever enough to insist on a clause whereby we can negotiate to trade him to one of, say, three clubs of his choice thereby getting us the best return possible.

Anyone looking for a bargain - jump on Jack Peterson Petruccelle in the fantasy stakes. Just goes to show that Champion Data are stat nerds without any football IQ

View attachment 805532

Mz Minion does not like this (!!)
And adds, “ pretty soon the Champion Data nerds will have football iq just like humans do”
Hail the technocracy !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back