List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

My early prediction for the draft:

The Crows will trade pick 3 to GWS (or, pick 4 if Gold Coast get a priority pick, and I think they should). GWS want Tom Green from their Academy. The Crows could then trade that for picks 11 and 15, two first rounders. They could then draft Will Gould and/or Will Day in that range.

As for Port, I'm predicting Dylan Stephens with pick 9 or 10, then Jackson Mead bid late first round/early second round

Last edited:

The Crows will trade pick 3 to GWS (or, pick 4 if Gold Coast get a priority pick, and I think they should). GWS want Tom Green from their Academy. The Crows could then trade that for picks 11 and 15, two first rounders, maybe even three first rounders if GWS get FA compo for Stephen Coniglio. Their fans will whinge over on the forum if it happens. They could then draft Will Gould and/or Will Day in that range.

As for Port, I'm predicting Dylan Stephens with pick 9 or 10, then Jackson Mead bid late first round/early second round

Coniglio already signed.

The Crows will trade pick 3 to GWS (or, pick 4 if Gold Coast get a priority pick, and I think they should). GWS want Tom Green from their Academy. The Crows could then trade that for picks 11 and 15, two first rounders. They could then draft Will Gould and/or Will Day in that range.

Crows would have to be out of their bloody minds to trade pick 3 for 11 and 15. That is highway robbery.

Crows would have to be out of their bloody minds to trade pick 3 for 11 and 15. That is highway robbery.

In most drafts it would be. In this draft there's a clear top 2 and then you could throw a blanket over the next 10 or so.

2 for 11 and 15 would be highway robbery. 3 for 11 and 15 isn't too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time on in the last quarter

Dylan Stephens 26 disposals
Taheny 4 goals
Pickett 2 goals
Mead 13 disposals, 1 goal
Didnt Stephens play most of the year in the League? Destroying the integrity of the reserves. No SANFL in the SANFL reserves!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You think we should have picked King over Rozee?
Rozee is great but yeah, maybe we shouldve done that and addressed a need with quality, instead of that final trade to push up the draft order

Talls are much more hit and miss from the draft, and the Kings doubly so because there's such a strong chance they're going to want to play together. Much better drafting someone like Rozee who is elite and is already impacting games.

King over Rozee would have been fine....until King requested a trade back to Victoria at the end of 2020 and we all wonder why we didn't pick Rozee.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back