Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - but it won't - not a chance in hell we trade for pick 2.
You just blast someone for speaking in certain terms and go off and do it yourself - pull your head in mate. We're all Hawks supporters. Sometimes we'll say things that we don't agree with or make much sense, but at the end of the day, we need to all learn to respect our fellow man.

You just blast someone for speaking in certain terms and go off and do it yourself - pull your head in mate. We're all Hawks supporters. Sometimes we'll say things that we don't agree with or make much sense, but at the end of the day, we need to all learn to respect our fellow man.

Sometimes, when I'm driving, a Hawthorn driver might cut me off, but I don't mind because him and I are soul brothers..

Just wondering what people would think if our off season ended up looking like this...

In - pick 2 Anderson, pick 11 Robertson?, Maginness Patton, Frost

Out - Gunston, Smith, Birchall

If the Suns are willing to trade pick 2 I see it as a win/win. It gives them 3 experiences premiership players who can coach on each line. For us we have the opportunity to bring in some quality youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just on the whole “Anderson and Rowell together will keep each other up at Gold Coast” thing.

That seems like a very optimistic take on it for a club that has a revolving door of elite players coming and going.

If they’re so tight that one could keep the other up there then wouldn’t it make equal sense that one could drag the other back with him?

If they want to stay together then all the same appeals of being down in Melbourne would surely still apply either way.

Just on the whole “Anderson and Rowell together will keep each other up at Gold Coast” thing.

That seems like a very optimistic take on it for a club that has a revolving door of elite players coming and going.

If they’re so tight that one could keep the other up there then wouldn’t it make equal sense that one could drag the other back with him?

If they want to stay together then all the same appeals of being down in Melbourne would surely still apply either way.

Has more weight when one of them actually says that, he doesnt need to

It’s so obvious that they’re not actually best mates. They’re just the two best footballers that happened to go to high school together.

Elliot Still in play need to squeeze Scrimmerz and Eventually Impey into that lineup depth looking good
d55346ae4882f4802875823477952e95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Elliot Still in play need to squeeze Scrimmerz and Eventually Impey into that lineup depth looking good
d55346ae4882f4802875823477952e95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Who said Elliot is still in play? Some flog on channel 7?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option 1- Gunston or Breust
+Smith
+ Petracca (pick 11 trade) or Brodie Kemp (pick 11 slider) or Deven Robertson.
Option 2- Noah Anderson
Option 1 every single time.
Gunner and Punky have zero interest playing for Gold Coast anyway and Gold Coast will draft Rowell and Anderson with picks 1 and 2 in the National draft anyway.

O’Brien, Shiels & Pick 10 for Pick 2?

Sell O’Brien at peak, there’s no spot for him forward really.
mate what?

Who's gonna play CHF if Patton goes down?

Mitch Lewis is having a shoulder reco, not sure he'll be ready r1 2020.

Couldn't possibly trade out TOB and risk having patton go down having 0 decent key forward options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back