Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed Allikat Andrew Brayshaw wedding rumour (based on a white dress) has made its way around the place. The way rumours travel these days is crazy.
hahaha serious? I'm almost proud that my dumb blonde moment's grown legs (Not actually a blonde though)

Man, I tell you what, going early on goss is nerve racking. Just anxiously waiting for it to come out in the media...
pop a collar, you'll be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are u referring specifically to Gus or something else? If it’s option B then is it good or bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gus. As good as the source is, I can’t know for sure it ever comes out so I can always look like a dickhead even if what I’m saying should be true. I’m nervous because I need it come out in order to not look like a twat.

Also, Elliott has reportedly ruled out the Dees which makes it even harder...

Gus. As good as the source is, I can’t know for sure it ever comes out so I can always look like a dickhead even if what I’m saying should be true. I’m nervous because I need it come out in order to not look like a twat.

Also, Elliott has reportedly ruled out the Dees which makes it even harder...
Mate, don't be so hard on yourself.
You are fine. We thank you for your rumour & even if it doesn't come true, I for one won't think any less of you.
In fact, this is an online forum where we Freo lovers get on & have disagreements about all sorts of things, let alone report on things we may have heard or seen.
Keep up the good work :thumbsu:

Last edited:
According to Bell he hasn't even indicated that he wants to leave, Bell has more just heard that he would like to move back to Victoria
I find it strange that he hasn’t indicated anything to the club and trade period has started

Who has the better skills?
Menadue def , he has ability to be 25p mid , quick good mark and decent kick , Macca for some reason is a bog std 15p a week player , fit as , solid as a rock , however has never stepped up his pos rate , I think that’s why he was left out of gf v Pickett

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back