2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooh I love these.

B Saad Rance Hardwick
HB Docherty Gov Harbrow
C Higgins Fyfe J.Kelly
HF R.Gray Walker Franklin
F Danger DeGoey Gresham
F Gawn Bontempelli Zorko
[/QUOTE]

Stratton Andrews Hurley
Whitfield McGovern Laird
B.Hill Cripps McCrae
Sexton Franklin Boak
Dangerfield DeGoey Gresham
Gawn Cunnington Martin

Crows are fake its true, but I thought when they went real hard Geelongs midfield looked iffy.
Adelaide are a faux pass. What else do they have other then Walker, Sloane? Meh backline, meh midfield and an even more meh forward line. Not many A listers. Betts is hot and cold. Why are everyone tipping them top 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Clarke momentum killer, does it again-instead of watching the bloke with the footy he s piss farting around looking at his man and missed an easy chance to take an uncontested Mark.

Edit:make that 4 goals since zaccy boy started “influencing” the game
Lol

Guelfi was supposed to engage the forward so Clarke takes an uncontested mark. He screwed the pooch
So it’s on others to make it easy for Clarke ??

Perhaps that was the case but you can’t just rely on that going to plan as pea heart Zac was there .

As the no 1 key forward He should’ve been watching the ball carrier regardless , instead he was too worried about what his teammate/opponent should /shouldn’t have been doing.

So it’s on others to make it easy for Clarke ??
Given his reaction and gesticulating I expect it's a trained team rule that in a two on one the smaller man holds the opponent down for the tall to mark uncontested.

His mistake might be that he had too much faith in his team mate and didn't expect contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back