2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane are playing the same quickly forward style we were last week against North but falling down between wing and half forward.

well, I thought it was NM showing more of our style from last week.

Funny how the commentators are talking up NM as a champion side..

well, I thought it was NM showing more of our style from last week.

Funny how the commentators are talking up NM as a champion side..
It's interesting how North revert to having all the players pressed up against the boundary line and the ball gets whipped out the side into an inside fifty for Brisbane - and Brisbane are playing so well..

You really do play how your opponent allows you to.

It's interesting how North revert to having all the players pressed up against the boundary line and the ball gets whipped out the side into an inside fifty for Brisbane - and Brisbane are playing so well..

You really do play how your opponent allows you to.

you can't predict anything it seems lol

and this obstruct the 50m bulltish is crazy. You get a 50m penalty and then it is a race to get to the mark as quick as possible with the recipient trying to catch up to the offender. Looks frakin' stupid

God I can’t stand that ******* haircut loads of these blokes have where it’s shaved off on the sides and longish at the back. Dusty Martin, Berry, Rayner gagf

Had to laugh in the Mayne thread on the main board, a punter was saying that Mayne needed a haircut and get a decent hairstyle !!!.

The “wash & go” hairstyle of Mayne & Mundy, kills all those hipster pooncy styles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

It's fine for Mayne to leave because the club didn't want him anymore. But Neale?

Well, he wanted out.

How dare he use the club we love and then leave when the club wanted him to stay.

Sort of but it felt like Mayne wasnt part of our next push anyway. Neale was a leader that was just about to reach his prime and bailed on the rebuild process to a team basically in the same position as us.

Hard to hate Neale. Bittersweet that when Freo players leave, they do well for other clubs. Mayne on Thursday night and now Neale. Good on em, shows we developed them right.
Neale is in 31 disposals at three quarter time.
Depends on the truth. If he truly knocked our side by suggesting we don't play like a team, then I do hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back