Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

F58D064D-C993-427A-BDA9-2A8D5F90FCFB.png 21B19BC8-9296-4532-83B8-422B52E883D5.png
Last few years I’ve prepped and planned my team as much as possible... this year I’ve spent about 5 minutes, unfortunately haven’t had the time to spend this time around

If you could point out some major flaws for me so I can swap some stuff around after work that’d be perfect.
Thanks

Steele & Brayshaw OR Oliver & B.Crouch

I’ve been driving myself insane over this decision. Pls give me your opinion with some rational advice. Will give you a handshake 🤝

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tricky.
On balance, Oliver has proven premo output over two years, Brayshaw part of a season which may have been a breakout.
Oliver doesn’t seem that susceptible to the tag, Brayshaw was slowed against us and one other mob last year and could cop more attention this year.
Oliver’s relative SD has Brayshaw’s covered, he has the higher ceiling, seems highly likely to be a top 6-8 mid.
Steele looks the goods but some uncertainty around how they will line up in the midfield and Hannebery and others will come in at some stage.
Crouch is made of crepe paper, but he can realistically match Steele’s output as long as he doesn’t blow a gasket again.
Would go one überpremo and Crouch as a stepping stone over two blokes who both could break out but kind of leave you in no man’s land if they don’t kick on.
That said, I wouldn’t know my clacker from my elbow, so if someone with any nous gives you different advice, you might want to place more weight on their opinion.

Finally happy with my team (pending rookie selections). Give me some feedback that I plan to ignore. CheersView attachment 638235

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good side, not cookie cutter, get the thinking (also in starting Dunkley in mids, guessing to maximize your F5/6 scores).
Hoff overpriced for what he’s going to give you imo, don’t see Lycett / potentially even Lobb being that far off him for a fair bit less, but if you like Hoff, stick with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good side, not cookie cutter, get the thinking (also in starting Dunkley in mids, guessing to maximize your F5/6 scores).
Hoff overpriced for what he’s going to give you imo, don’t see Lycett / potentially even Lobb being that far off him for a fair bit less, but if you like Hoff, stick with him.
Thanks. I previously had Dusty or MCrouch sitting there instead of Dunkley. Wasn't sold on either of them as much as I think most including me will end up with Dusty I prefer the wait and see approach with him. I like the flexibility Dunks gives me and I also had to free up the funds to go Gibbons to Hately..

Hoff has been in my plans since day 1.. he always seems to score well regardless of role and he can move forward and give me security later when I have the funds to get to Gawndy.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

One night before round 1, perfect time to restructure my entire team.

e-MGjoRf0sb6hMhU17qXg50SaBI=.gif

Yep, I just restructured my whole team:

View attachment 638255

SuperCoach proves why I'll never be happy in life.
4 blokes with injury histories, but all are selectable and with good JLTs, and I hope Linc goes well in particular, deserves a good run. :thumbsu:

Hey all quick question, I forget every year! Do we still have unlimited trades after tonight's game?
Nope ! .....but you can still trade players who haven't yet played B4 each each match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back