No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might not be such a bad thing. The last time an ex-Geelong player played for Hawthorn...

images
right place, right time

Finn second in the 2km time trial today. Continues to turn heads

He's turning too many!

Edit: Both he and the eventual winner, Jay Rantall, broke the 2km time trial record by over 10 seconds. Bear in mind that it has only been running since 2017 when it replaced the 3km time trial.

He's turning too many!

Edit: Both he and the eventual winner, Jay Rantall, broke the 2km time trial record by over 10 seconds. Bear in mind that it has only been running since 2017 when it replaced the 3km time trial.
If it's true that we're yet to make a commitment to him then it's our own fault. He's been forced into a situation where he needs to try his best to impress the club and by extension every other club.

I would have thought he'd shown more than enough prior to the combine for the club to be sold on him. Apparently not. Surely the club is taking him after these results.

If it's true that we're yet to make a commitment to him then it's our own fault. He's been forced into a situation where he needs to try his best to impress the club and by extension every other club.

I would have thought he'd shown more than enough prior to the combine for the club to be sold on him. Apparently not. Surely the club is taking him after these results.

The club isn't not sold on him, he's been at the club for training and stuff quite a few times actually. He was there in the pre-season with the new draftees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogie used a double negative. Are you saying the club actually isn't sold on Finn?
my bad, didn't pick up the double negative.

The club are keen on him as long as its not a stupid bid.

There was chatter on this board earlier in the year that Clarko wasn't a fan of Finn, which is complete rubbish

Christensen fits the Clarkson mould in some respects, as Fagan appeared to rotate Christensen through half-forward and midfield (when he was available). Averaged 13.5 disposals a game and 1.2 goals a game. He ranked equal second in the AFL for tackles inside 50 per game (2.00 tackles inside 50 per game).

For reference, Puopolo averaged 1.86 tackles inside 50 per game (fourth in the AFL), and Breust averaged 1.68 tackles inside 50 per game (sixth in the AFL). Jamie Elliott averaged 1.62 tackles inside 50 per game.

He’d fit the bill for 2-3 years between Pop going and Hanrahan maturing.

Hawks had a video on Facebook with all the sons and daughters of former Hawk players down at Waverley. I think I spotted Noah Anderson in the video, I'm not sure. Also Paul Hudson has 4 sons. Good viewing anyway.

Apparently Adam Yze is interviewing today for the vacant Adelaide post.

At Hawthorn we're such law abiding citizens we wouldn't want to compromise the draft in any way shape or form would we ?

Stupid really... Professional clubs all over the world in every sport hide talented juniors, one would imagine a kid being so ingrained into the fabric of our footy club would be a priority to blanket eh?

Apparently Adam Yze is interviewing today for the vacant Adelaide post.

Disappointing Burns muffed the interview process, hopefully he picks up an assistant role elsewhere in 2020.

Stupid really... Professional clubs all over the world in every sport hide talented juniors, one would imagine a kid being so ingrained into the fabric of our footy club would be a priority to blanket eh?
Gone surely are the days where were hiding Rioli and training him up in interviews with rival clubs to say that he wasn’t a fan of training and hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back