List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But would we have a Early Draft Pick?

I'm hoping we have something early enough to grab a player before a bid comes for McInnes. Time will tell.

Hope we can snap him up in the first round. He gives me Fyfe vibes.

I’m coming around to the thought of a mid with our pick before Reef if we can nab a forward through trade without losing that first. Those two combined with Daicos next year sets up our midfield.

I’d love to also still have a second round to grab a Baldwin if Callow if available.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really want Callow. I think if we miss a key forward in the 1st we need to be positioned to get him. I'd be content to trade a player to get a 2nd to allow that.

I really want Callow. I think if we miss a key forward in the 1st we need to be positioned to get him. I'd be content to trade a player to get a 2nd to allow that.

Can't Trade Players on Draft Night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What info do you have on him, Quicky?

He won't get too many opportunities with the type of pressure in those highlights in the AFL but his marks were one-grab and I really like that

* What are his leading patterns like?
- Does he continue to hit up of wait for the ball?
* What he like at ground level?
* Speed?

What info do you have on him, Quicky?

He won't get too many opportunities with the type of pressure in those highlights in the AFL but his marks were one-grab and I really like that

* What are his leading patterns like?
- Does he continue to hit up of wait for the ball?
* What he like at ground level?
* Speed?

I've only seen highlights but Callow is a strong lead and mark. He had a big game for North Launceston in last years TSL grand final which I like. I think he's now 194cm and already got an AFL build. I don't think he's a guarantee or anything but he's my favourite key forward outside the top picks.

Here's his bio from Draft Central:

And highlights from the grand final:

Okay. I agree I like us to Trade up in the 2nd Round though how would that Equal with a Reef Bid Match Moving Up in the 2nd Round?

If we have two 2nd rounders we use the one we didn't need to use on Reef.

I've only seen highlights but Callow is a strong lead and mark. He had a big game for North Launceston in last years TSL grand final which I like. I think he's now 194cm and already got an AFL build. I don't think he's a guarantee or anything but he's my favourite key forward outside the top picks.

Could be someone who could go Earlier then Expected as KPF have High Value

Played down back a few weeks ago and did really well by all reports. So has some versatility about him too.

Thanks Quicky

I can’t wait for trade / draft this year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back