List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Quicky

I can’t wait for trade / draft this year

Same Here and I like it all pretty close to each other and not a 2 month Wait between Trade/FA Period and Draft

I really want Callow. I think if we miss a key forward in the 1st we need to be positioned to get him. I'd be content to trade a player to get a 2nd to allow that.

Yeah me too. Aggressive, looks like a natural forward. Baffled that nowadays 193-194cm is considered a bit inbetween for a key forward. I thought he showed some good mobility in those highlights as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Callow possibly realistic given our draft position... but if we get a pick before Reef... Hine will probably go a midfielder and then take a less fancied KPP with our 3rd... in the way he plucked Ruscoe out of nowhere last year.

From that list of long shots... Felix Flockart certainly has the Stan Lee crafted name, and hopefully a matching super hero back story!

Callow possibly realistic given our draft position... but if we get a pick before Reef... Hine will probably go a midfielder and then take a less fancied KPP with our 3rd... in the way he plucked Ruscoe out of nowhere last year.

From that list of long shots... Felix Flockart certainly has the Stan Lee crafted name, and hopefully a matching super hero back story!

Ruscoe was not Exactly Out of No Where as was know Possible Draft Prospect

Just read his bio on draft central. Sounds good!

He’s gives me Fyfe vibes!!

KM on his draft thread:

Poulter is the tall mid I've got my eyes on mid-late first round. Probably there at the Pies pick and is a list fit. High impact per possession, can rest forward and take a mark. There is a lot to like. He's not as strong/big/tall as Cripps, but has a power to him and has an aggressive edge to him. I like his scope to develop a lot.

Imagine we get two first rounders, but Reef doesn’t get a bid until the 2nd round.

I’m on the Caleb Poulter & Jackson Callow boat.

I can’t see us trading next years first under any circumstance. we will keep it and wait to see where daicos is likely to go, where we finish etc. next years draft is filled with talent and isn’t compromised. If daicos is likely top 5 pick and we conservatively finish 8th or above we are going to need points. Then there’s also the scenario we finish low, and he falls in the draft!
Far to many unknowns to trade it.

I can’t see us trading next years first under any circumstance. we will keep it and wait to see where daicos is likely to go, where we finish etc. next years draft is filled with talent and isn’t compromised. If daicos is likely top 5 pick and we conservatively finish 8th or above we are going to need points. Then there’s also the scenario we finish low, and he falls in the draft!
Particularly if the 2022 draft is better than the 2020.

He’s gives me Fyfe vibes!!

KM on his draft thread:

Poulter is the tall mid I've got my eyes on mid-late first round. Probably there at the Pies pick and is a list fit. High impact per possession, can rest forward and take a mark. There is a lot to like. He's not as strong/big/tall as Cripps, but has a power to him and has an aggressive edge to him. I like his scope to develop a lot.
Sounds exactly like Reef tbh...

Would you trade it and this years first for pick 2 if North were open to it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine we get two first rounders, but Reef doesn’t get a bid until the 2nd round.

I’m on the Caleb Poulter & Jackson Callow boat.

Really Doubt Reef goes into the 2nd Round

Feels likely to be honest, Reef required a fair bit of projection as a 17yo who played third string midfield, admittedly behind some talented junior players. Not to mention the injury he sustained.

Feels likely to be honest, Reef required a fair bit of projection as a 17yo who played third string midfield, admittedly behind some talented junior players. Not to mention the injury he sustained.

Lot of Interstate Kids that would Jump over him for that to Happen.

Teams know Collingwood rate him so someone will bid Before RD 1.

All Vic Kids are in the Same Boat

Lot of Interstate Kids that would Jump over him for that to Happen.

Teams know Collingwood rate him so someone will bid Before RD 1.

All Vic Kids are in the Same Boat
That would be very irresponsible to bid on him unless they thought of him the same as Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back