Review 2020 Grand Final discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ev
I really struggled to pick a side for this game. The thought of Richmond rivalling our success with some of the spuds they have and pricks like lynch.

Geelong for obvious reasons i wanted to lose. Danger, selwood, Ablett etc...

For some reason i decided to back Geelong. Probably because i want us to retain our place in history.

But as the game went on i couldn't help but enjoy Geelong losing. I loved it..

Dustin Martin is by far the best player in the competition. And Reiwoltd is probably the best set shot player in the last 20 years.

Even thought Rioli was quiet, being in a team was enough to secure the seventh Rioli flag in eight years

I'm not sure Dangerfield is that fussed. Is he in this business for himself or the team and success?, he plays the way he does to draw attention to himself but when it comes to winning a big game like a GF for the team doesn't seem to want it enough I reckon. Is happy just doing the media stuff and attention seeking IMO. There's a reason the Crows or at least quite a few of them were happy to see him go which hasn't seemed obvious because he has never got to this point in his career.

Jordan Lewis has plenty to answer for.

AFL players have got kids, who would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin one of the best I’ve seen. Will have to reflect on where he really sits but compare him to Dangerfield and Ablett who dominate home and away pointless games. We have seen plenty of great finals players - especially at Hawthorn - but Martin is the best big game player I’ve seen. A marvel

Agreed, he's just phenomenal. What was the stat, BOG in 78% of his finals appearances before this game?

3 normies now, clearly separating himself from other legends like Hodge, Ayres and McLeod.

He is just a phenomenon in big finals.

We'd never let Pat Cash present the trophy b4 say Michael Tuck. Richmond would choose Ash. That is poor. I like Ash but Trent Cotchin ain't giving her a trophy at the Aus open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2020 Grand Final discussion

Back