2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert McAdam showing the true piece of shit he actually is. Assaulting a female, go Gilly.

You've made a few inferences stating he is a piece of work - apologies if you've expanded before but what have you got on him?

Cant put my finger on why but his media work annoys me

You've made a few inferences stating he is a piece of work - apologies if you've expanded before but what have you got on him?

Evidentally he is a pig of a racist, and a woman beater. 1970 and I dont often agree on stuff but he has no reason to lie about this.

I am only surprised it wasn't Charlie Dixon

I’ve stood feet away from him as he’s hurled racist abuse at field umpires and opposition players, 15 year old boundary umpires, plus other horrific abuse. And it would go on and on. We’ve all played against or for rough clubs and have seen what we’d call appalling behaviour. I’ve never seen anything come close to this bloke.

No chance with pretty boy Lloyd and Jane on there, hopefully Rowie takes it up to her on Thursday.
Problem With Rowie is he has the right intentions, but he no Wordsmith and he is too nice,
Bicks is the one that should take her on as he can go head to head with a wordsmith, but he seems to sit back on the tougher issues,

I’ve stood feet away from him as he’s hurled racist abuse at field umpires and opposition players, 15 year old boundary umpires, plus other horrific abuse. And it would go on and on. We’ve all played against or for rough clubs and have seen what we’d call appalling behaviour. I’ve never seen anything come close to this bloke.
100% agree with you, He also not much better away from Football, With his attitude to the female population.

He gets stabbed on Sat night, gets released from hospital Tuesday and still no word as to what happened.

Has he co-operated the police yet? If not, why not.
Come on Caro, manure, brown, do your ****ing job.
Probably mental health related though so taboo to talk about it. Mind you if it was a crow that wouldn’t matter I expect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jack Steven was a Crow we'd already have heard the following from all of the Crocmedia usuals...

Refusal to cooperate with the police
Breaking team rules
Still refusing to cooperate with police
The camp
Player disharmony
Still refusing to cooperate with the police
Social distancing Laws, Police investigating
The future of the AFL in doubt because of the Crows
The Camp again
Fighting between two groups of players, those that like Jack Steven and those who didn't want him at the club
New head of culture or whatever it ended up being, a failure
He wants out of the club, tricked him into the trade
The list of other problems previously blown up by the media
Are Port bigger than the Crows now?
Crows in the media shutting the story down
Sanctions? Draft picks?
What else has Jack Steven got to hide? Still refusing to cooperate with the police?

Even last night some Victorian media were making some excuse about the AFL doesn't investigate while the Police are, lets all wait... didn't that just happen to us or did they sit back and wait until we got the all clear from SAPOL?

If Jack Steven was a Crow we'd already have heard the following from all of the Crocmedia usuals...

Refusal to cooperate with the police
Breaking team rules
Still refusing to cooperate with police
The camp
Player disharmony
Still refusing to cooperate with the police
Social distancing Laws, Police investigating
The future of the AFL in doubt because of the Crows
The Camp again
Fighting between two groups of players, those that like Jack Steven and those who didn't want him at the club
New head of culture or whatever it ended up being, a failure
He wants out of the club, tricked him into the trade
The list of other problems previously blown up by the media
Are Port bigger than the Crows now?
Crows in the media shutting the story down
Sanctions? Draft picks?
What else has Jack Steven got to hide? Still refusing to cooperate with the police?

Even last night some Victorian media were making some excuse about the AFL doesn't investigate while the Police are, lets all wait... didn't that just happen to us or did they sit back and wait until we got the all clear from SAPOL?
Throw in that he did not social distance at the Barossa camp
Party to Kurt tippet conspiracy
Assisted Dean Bailey throw matches at Melbourne
Was passenger in the car with Stengle

Are you serious? In what world would Rowie ask a tough question? She's as much of a protected species on 5AA as she is on FC

Correct

Uses her gender as a shield
She’s now a horrible woman who feels she has to compete against men journos by reporting as badly as them

No respect anymore for her whingeing whining lying corrupt reporting

Carey is a saint in comparison

Think of what he went through and not a mention of mental health issues

What he did was shit but he wasn’t the first and he’s not the last

Compare how he admitted responsibility, took his medicine and apologized ti how Gary Lyon ran away crying “mental health “

Give me Carey any day over these simpering whining “not my fault” sooks

He gets stabbed on Sat night, gets released from hospital Tuesday and still no word as to what happened.

Has he co-operated the police yet? If not, why not.

Not one to defend Port but compare this with the “Flight of the Impey”a few years back !

Think of what he went through and not a mention of mental health issues

What he did was shit but he wasn’t the first and he’s not the last

Compare how he admitted responsibility, took his medicine and apologized ti how Gary Lyon ran away crying “mental health “

Give me Carey any day over these simpering whining “not my fault” sooks

Carey's infidelity is a non-issue to me

I was referring to his glassing history

Just watched a game from 2008 where Brisbane come back from 47 points down late in the 3rd quarter against Port in the rain at Footy Park to win by 20! Kicked 9 unanswered goals in a row at one stage, Port only kicked one in the last. Bradshaw went absolutely nuts! Cheynee Stiller (anyone else remember him?) kicked a goal from the boundary (wrong side for a left footer) and that set the tone for the quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back