2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine if Tex had his first disposal late in the 3rd quarter? Or we had taken two marks inside 50 for the night? Or been obliterated in centre clearances?

You don't have to have a very good imagination for that ;)

Can you imagine if Tex had his first disposal late in the 3rd quarter? Or we had taken two marks inside 50 for the night? Or been obliterated in centre clearances? Geelong have completely smashed them in every stat yet they keep banging on about Port just having an off night, spare me.
But... but... KING CHARLES!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the biggest wasted talents I’ve ever seen. For all the hype he gets, it’s looking very likely he will never top 50 goals in a season, yet Tex has done this four times and is absolutely piled on by the media for performances like this.
This is the only year I've ever seen anything like what he's been hyped up to be. Every other year he'd play a blinder or two and then fade away into obscurity and play his "providing a contest" non-statistical role.

What winning margin would Brisbane need to get against Kangas tomorrow to jump ahead of Port on the ladder?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back