List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on the article Kraks posted, it'll be 38 senior, 4 rookies and 2 cat b rookies.

At this stage, we're sitting on 31 with 3 (2 Cat A, 1 Cat B) rookies. Need to draft/trade in 7 and 2 more rookies.

So we now have 27 + 1 rookie confirmed players locked in with 4 senior players and 2 rookies still in limbo (Total at this stage 31+3)

Brown, Jed, EVW, W.Walker, MM and Ronnie are the players without contracts.

So we now have 27 + 1 rookie confirmed players locked in with 4 senior players and 2 rookies still in limbo (Total at this stage 31+3)

Brown, Jed, EVW, W.Walker, MM and Ronnie are the players without contracts.

Didn't Kyron sign on?

Not sure what the hype is with Mahoney. I just don’t see it

Just watch him closely and analyse his traits.

It's not about numbers yet.

He's one touch, a very smart decision maker, excellent in traffic, and hits targets.

I don't want to put pressure on him, but there's a touch of Sam Mitchell about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. The ability to feed the best outside is a huge talent

Do you remember the game when he drove in to the contest and extracted the ball 3 times and got it to teammates?

That really made me sit up and take notice.

~ Go to 1:20

How many 18 year old kids show this quickness of mind and sure execution against the Geelong backline (below)?

He ALREADY has the smarts, composure & execution to be an AFL midfielder, he'll just need some more size, endurance and exposure.

He could be anything.

Do you remember the game when he drove in to the contest and extracted the ball 3 times and got it to teammates?

That really made me sit up and take notice.

~ Go to 1:20

How many 18 year old kids show this quickness of mind and sure execution against the Geelong backline (below)?

He ALREADY has the smarts, composure & execution to be an AFL midfielder, he'll just need some more size, endurance and exposure.

He could be anything.

He was also the youngest player in the competition in 2020 pretty sure

Can just imagine the commentators next year, as Brown lines up for his 5th goal, "And North let him go for a second round pick!!! (In laughing, condescending tone)".

Can just picture Dwayne Russell saying that :sick:
This is exactly what would happen. Especially from that idiot.

Tom Campbell.

No offence to Tom but a hidden envelope with a secret letter should pop out from under the table in the event of his senior selection:

Dear Selection Committee,

If you are reading this then your season is dead and the coach has run out of ideas and is now using the "Daniel Currie as a key forward" template.

Yours,
Prospects of Competitive Football in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back