List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Cooney suggested trading Pick 15 and getting Crouch and Higgins with the one pick. it's not the worst suggestion i've heard but surely Crouch's salary would be lower?

I like what we are doing so so far,

Crouch nominating us tells me they will get it done. Best of the mids available this year in my opinion.
Higgins to St Kilda excellent.

I actually marvel at Richmonds ability to have so many "good" small forwards. Butler, Higgins, Aarts, Roili, Bolton and Castagna. All are very capable. Any two of those get a game at any other club.

Still got a number of players on our own list we want to move on which means we'll be looking at other players.

Our first pick hasn't been mentioned as part of these trades!

Bring on Friday....

Actually a bit confusing in that I think they’re getting rid of the wrong ones? Butler and Higgins are better footballers than Castagna, Rioli and Aarts. Sure the response is pressure, systems, belief togetherness all those buzzwords. Rioli in particular seems to get a free ride.

FB: Wilkie ------------ Paton
HB: Clark Howard Coffield
C: Hill Hannebery Jones
HF: Gresham Marshall Billings
FF: Membrey King Butler
R: Ryder Steele Crouch
I/C: Battle ------- -------- --------

So some of the positions may not be exactly where others would have them, but this looks to me like the core we plan on taking into 2021.

The likely players we're moving out are Carlisle, Dunstan, Webster and Lonie.

Higgins seems like a likely in, with Treloar and Brander being the other most commonly appearing names. Treloars would be a lock, but Brander and Higgins are both more questionable.

Our last 3 or 4 would need to come from Geary / Long / Ross / Sinclair / Higgins / Brander / Savage

I still think I'd like a mature FB to take Carlisle's spot in the 18 (with Howard playing his old role).

We need to land one of Crouch or Treloar, two would be a bonus, albeit one that comes with risk. If we can get one or two and still have our first round picks we are laughing.

I just had a message from my ratts contact , Dunstan is gone and Higgins (Tiger) is very likely to happen which makes you think Lonie will be gone
Just put that to my Richmond contact who said that it was either him or Dawkins as they need to free some cap space for some young players so could be on the money there Risky.

And we didn't even to make up a PM about it :D :D

Risky @ 9.31 am and me @ 10.04 am

And you lot ridiculed us about us being ITK's and our explosive PM.

Apologies accepted :D :D :D

Lets not get too excited about what a high trade price Higgins will gain. Bottom line is that he has only played 10 games in 3 seasons, has some brain injury cloud and is not in your best 22.

I doubt the deal would use our one and only first round pick as that will be needed for someone who is actually already first 22 at another club, or for a good draft pick.

We have small forwards, we like Jack, but I can't see them using 15 to get him.

Yes a cocktail of picks like like, but I doubt our first rounder is part of it.

Where the hell are you getting 10 games in three years. He did play 10 games THIS year and has played 43 games in the three years he's been in the system.

Risky @ 9.31 am and me @ 10.04 am

And you lot ridiculed us about us being ITK's and our explosive PM.

Apologies accepted :D :D :D
So this PM. Stop me if I’m wrong but it’s about H_ _ _ _ y correct?

Adam Cooney suggested trading Pick 15 and getting Crouch and Higgins with the one pick. it's not the worst suggestion i've heard but surely Crouch's salary would be lower?
Na, he had us giving 15, a future second and Dunstan, but getting 29 back this year. So roughly 15 and Dunstan.

How is that no one can seem to wrap their head around the idea that a player drafted in 2017 was never in the position to play in the grand final due to not actually playing AFL at that time. I mean, ******* hell you worthless sh*thead journos have absolutely no professionalism.

2019 and 2020?

Different reasons obviously, but he did miss out on 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na, he had us giving 15, a future second and Dunstan, but getting 29 back this year. So roughly 15 and Dunstan.
Oooh i don’t hate that.

ooops,,, misread the table. :drunk: Sorry!
You're not the first and you won't be the last to do that ;)

AltruisticIncompleteBongo-size_restricted.gif

Dunstan was involved in the deal too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back