List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, standard draftee two season contract. Same reason why Hind is out of contract and Bytel was until recently (King extended in March last year until 2022)
Oh!

Wasn't Byrne in the same year?

Usual caveat on accuracy, but this guy did seem to be across Crouch.

Pity.
Lets hope Lonie has not been offered a bigger deal elsewhere as we could be caught short (pun intended)!

What happened to Parker this year? Burst onto the scene under Richo, but wasn't sighted this year and he never seemed in contention for a spot during St.kilda's run to the finals. How did he performed in scratch matches?

I'm disappointed, like I was with Freeman and how he got delisted, but these things happen and the footy bosses at the club would know best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Parker this year? Burst onto the scene under Richo, but wasn't sighted this year and he never seemed in contention for a spot during St.kilda's run to the finals. How did he performed in scratch matches?

I'm disappointed, like I was with Freeman and how he got delisted, but these things happen and the footy bosses at the club would know best.
Yep. Some of these guys that had disrupted pre seasons just couldn’t get a look in.

Could Stephenson be playing for us next year.

In two minds about him. Had a very ordinary year off the back of glandular fever and not much of a pre-season apparently. Matthew Lloyd ( who I don’t mind listening to) says he’s a one trick pony who’s been worked out. Not professional enough.

Don’t want to get him just for the sake of it, but having said that, our recruitment team don’t do that kind of thing any more.
Think I’d prefer to keep Lonie.

I think we may have a go at Treloar if things fall into place, but failing that just head to the draft to find a good young player.

Member Jackson Ferguson?

Member Khan Haretuku?

Member Daniel Archer?

Member Jay Lever?

I Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back