List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Parker uncontracted?
Yep, standard draftee two season contract. Same reason why Hind is out of contract and Bytel was until recently (King extended in March last year until 2022)

Meanwhile over in the bulldogs thread

"Part of me hopes that we refuse to deal with Essendon and Dunkley takes two years of "mental health leave" because he's too embarrassed to play for us after burning his bridges with the club. He ultimately sacks Pickering for his decision to take this public before a deal even looked plausible. Dodoro is ultimately sacked too because players were less likely to attempt to get to Essendon after seeing Dunkley hung out to dry. Dunkley makes his way to Essendon in 2023 in a one year deal with a clause for a second on 200k per year. It's hard for the Bombers to offer him more as he's been out of the game for two years. Josh's Dad has a mental breakdown and murders Pickering for ruining his sons career. The Dunkley family turn to hard drugs to deal with their failed careers and their father's imprisonment."

"Part of me hopes that we refuse to deal with Essendon and Dunkley takes two years of "mental health leave" because he's too embarrassed to play for us after burning his bridges with the club. He ultimately sacks Pickering for his decision to take this public before a deal even looked plausible. Dodoro is ultimately sacked too because players were less likely to attempt to get to Essendon after seeing Dunkley hung out to dry. Dunkley makes his way to Essendon in 2023 in a one year deal with a clause for a second on 200k per year. It's hard for the Bombers to offer him more as he's been out of the game for two years. Josh's Dad has a mental breakdown and murders Pickering for ruining his sons career. The Dunkley family turn to hard drugs to deal with their failed careers and their father's imprisonment."

What the actual ****.

Seems plausible since Dildo is involved.

giphy (92).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And footy is a business at the elite AFL level. Tough calls made every year. List has to turnover every single year. No one else would have given Parker a chance.

It has been a couple of hours since the news came out.

Still not over the delisting of Eli Templeton myself.
Those first few lace out passes - oh my god!!! 😍

Still not over the delisting of Eli Templeton myself.
My boy barracks for Port Melbourne purely on Eli. (And the Saints of course).

Didn’t he break an arm?
Yes and it was used as an excuse for him never getting back to decent form. Same as Hugh Goddard with his achilles. Apparently if you have any type of injury it’s the end of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back