List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorious One Brian.... I hope your not making this up and trying to steal Garrys info...
If this is correct then Ross us a weak as piss.

Played all of his career other than this year with no finals . Side has improved and there is competition and he wants to do a runner.

Obviously happy to cruise and be gifted a game.

If correct I hope we is not under value him, vice captain and multiple best and fairest winner.

If this is correct then Ross us a weak as piss.

Played all of his career other than this year with no finals . Side has improved and there is competition and he wants to do a runner.

Obviously happy to cruise and be gifted a game.

If correct I hope we is not under value him, vice captain and multiple best and fairest winner.
I don’t actually know.

But take comfort from the fact Brian talks shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting Ghost. Do you think Bing has grown into his own man and likes the idea of breaking out of Winx's shadow? Or is it more about trade capital etc?

The romance of having both will always be there for us fans I reckon

The romance is there, he wants to eventually be back in Victoria.
it’s just that I think another Melbourne club can make him the big dog.
Max and Ben could never work in the same forward line either.

The romance is there, he wants to eventually be back in Victoria.
it’s just that I think another Melbourne club can make him the big dog.
Max and Ben could never work in the same forward line either.

Matthew Lloyd was asked that once and said he reckons they could - that Bing is your lead up CHF type and Winx is the stay at home FF.

Having said that, I'm not sure how it would work. Unless Bing was a CHB / CHF swingman.

You're right that another club could offer him more than we will be able to.

Our hope is the romance of playing with his brother at the club they both grew up adoring somehow outweighs the financial aspects. When he comes OOC we will be right in the window so hopefully that sways him. One can dream

Matthew Lloyd was asked that once and said he reckons they could - that Bing is your lead up CHF type and Winx is the stay at home FF.

Having said that, I'm not sure how it would work. Unless Bing was a CHB / CHF swingman.

Our hope is the romance of playing with his brother at the club they both grew up adoring somehow outweighs the financial aspects. When he comes OOC we will be right in the window so hopefully that sways him. One can dream
I’m dreaming...

Anyone else was secretly hoping that Adelaide match so that we're much more likely to get Treloar? He's obviously the better player and getting both was always going to be too unlikely :/

This may be one for those on here who have a far greater understanding of the AFL’s rules and regulations than I do.

Just wondering...

If Max and Ben, instead of being identical twins, had’ve been conjoined twins...

Would we have had to use two draft picks on them, or just the one? 🤔

Ricciuto said St Kilda and Crouch put the Crows in an unwinnable situation because no other club was willing to enter the race for Crouch.

“The reason why St Kilda went for Brad Crouch is because he’s a free agent, so they can get him for nothing,” Ricciuto said on Triple M Breakfast in Adelaide.

LOL just wow, Crows need to keep this bloke involved at the club for ever

This may be one for those on here who have a far greater understanding of the AFL’s rules and regulations than I do.

Just wondering...

If Max and Ben, instead of being identical twins, had’ve been conjoined twins...

Would we have had to use two draft picks on them, or just the one? 🤔
Dunno. But want to see your photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back