List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get the feeling he is an AskJeeves type of operator
Must get those exclusive scoops from somewhere 🤔

wati4dN.jpg

I must say, I'm disappointed for Matty Parker, however, it is a sign that our list is getting stronger. Between 2012-19 Parker would have been a walk up start, further underlining the great work our list management team have achieved in the past year and a bit.

If the Cho was still in charge of the team, I'd hazard a guess and state that we would have been hanging onto the likes of Parker at the expense of Bytel and others. Footy is a ruthless business, with little place for sentimentality, no matter how hard it is to make these choices.

I'm a bit of an apologist for AFL House, particularly this year. The way they managed to hold the season together with bits of string is remarkable. But it's beyond ridiculous that we're now deep into list change season and teams still don't know what those lists will look like next season. This could have been, and should have been, sorted months ago.

Not just AFL's decision, the AFLPA heavily involved, and an agreement not yet arrived at. I completely agree that it would be better resolved ASAP, but more than one party contributing to the decision making.

Thought it was a madhouse in here. Treloar main thread has dogs supporters suggesting that they get three first round draft picks and Treloar for Dunkley and a future second. Delusional
It could happen, Dogs should be raking Dodoro over the coals to get at least 2 firsts or 1 first and 1 early second round for Dunkley and Treloar is a cap dump so pies should accept a future second round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could imagine there'd be a pretty good feeling around amongst most Canadian's?

Yeah, theres a fair few partys going on in Toronto, Montreal and British Columbia right now. Mind you Alberta and some parts of Central Canada are a little disappointed.

Business between to two countries will improve, no more random sudden 2 day Tariff's that disappear because their unpopular with other republican's and are just about posturing.

Hopefully a happy Trudeau can convince Jack Higgins to come to St Kilda, I'm just not sure its top of his list.

Mature ager to Saints in draft. Watch this space.
Liam McBean?

Liam McBean?

I wouldn't say no. He was like a human kebab skewer at the Tigers but he looks like a man now.

Watch his highlight from when he was the rising star. He was as good an under 18 as I've seen, he wins matches by himself and does the freakish. He's had a poor year but his talent is incredible.

Stephenson fits the profile of players we should be looking at. Still young, proven ability with potential to be in our best 22. One bad year when the Pies were pretty ordinary makes him well worth the risk at a low asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back