List Mgmt. 2021-2022...List management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't see why we'd be re-signing McKenzie now unless this is an admission that we've rushed him back to play on one leg all year. Looking forward to Pasini getting back and getting into the team though.
Cause he's cheap, is part of our best 22 when he's fit and firing, doesn't mind playing for the reserves and understands how we want to play.

Cause he's cheap, is part of our best 22 when he's fit and firing, doesn't mind playing for the reserves and understands how we want to play.
He looks nowhere near it this year, hence my comment that unless he's injured you wouldn't be going out of your way to re-sign him before seeing your other options.

looking likely that Rankine will be at Crows next year, where did we go wrong in becoming the destination club

He looks nowhere near it this year, hence my comment that unless he's injured you wouldn't be going out of your way to re-sign him before seeing your other options.

I was 60/40 on Mckenzie a month ago, but its pretty obvious we had no choice. Hes close to best 22 in a position we have nadda. We could trade for say cordy and draft Busslinger or Hayes and it would still be a decent signing.

I suppose pasani goes to the main list so effectively our list numbers are the same as the start of the year Motlop out Oasani upgraded and teakle to the rookie list.

The list decisions before trading pretty much pick themselves.

Yeah, we don't really need a KPD, so fair enough cough Busslinger

Small forwards for me are livewire late picks.
Small forwards can impact right away but a key defender will likely need time. Draft the key defender first And if we can fill the small forward need with a late pick and a bit of luck then even bette4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruck question.

If Port chase and land Grundy what is the future of Lycett?

Copped a shoulder injury, surgery and then unfortunately an infection. So a rough year.

Is he contracted?

Would he be pushed out if Grundy came in?

Would he go cheap if it was a salary dump to help land Grundy?

Turning 30. Eagles possible could use him as a stop gap until the younger rucks come on.

Ruck question.

Copped a shoulder injury, surgery and then unfortunately an infection. So a rough year.

Is he contracted?

Turning 30. Eagles possible could use him as a stop gap until the younger rucks come on.
Contracted until the end of next season. I reckon Lycett and Hayes would be up for grabs.

Ruck question.

Is he contracted?

Yes, you can have him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back