Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

The fact there’s a documentary about player agents through this period is both laughable that nothing has happened and probably the reason we are now in a holding pattern to raise drama late

It's 1:49am here in Kansas City. How long we got to go, and I'd like a poll put up on whether I should stand here at my computer hitting refresh or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so. I think we will offer norths 2022 second rounder and 38 for Mitchell. Or similar.
In case you missed it, our club is chasing first round picks this year.
In my book a 2nd and 3rd is way unders.

I personally am loving the fact that the lack of activity this year is truly revealing how bad the Trade Radio content really is.

The concept of grasping at straws summarises the media's quality of stories. I can literally hear Damo yelling behind the scenes for people to come up with content and "hype".

Possibly. Not saying a deal will get done. But we will make an offer Id expect.
Well, unless you're club wants to be laughed at, it would need to be something better than that.

I personally am loving the fact that the lack of activity this year is truly revealing how bad the Trade Radio content really is.

The concept of grasping at straws summarises the media's quality of stories. I can literally hear Damo yelling behind the scenes for people to come up with content and "hype".
It's a real who's who of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back