Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know why a seat in section 527 is considered category 4, but one in pretty much the exact same row in 532 is considered category 3? If anything, 527 is a better spot as it’s more central.

Anyone know why a seat in section 527 is considered category 4, but one in pretty much the exact same row in 532 is considered category 3? If anything, 527 is a better spot as it’s more central.
532 is on the wing and 527 is behind the goals type view in the Riverbank Stand.

Looks like if you have a Port (relevant) barcode you can still buy tickets.

The Melbourne v Brisbane game you can either buy general admin tickets or use a relevant bar code.

Nope Port game is all sold out.

I had a look at the Melbourne QF and if you believe Ticketek, 37 of the 38 available category 1 ie $93 seat aisle you can only buy single tickets and 1 Aisle you can buy up to 3.

There are 6 Aisles with category 2 $79 and 2 you can only buy a single ticket, 2 you can buy upto 10 tickets and 1 you can buy upto 5 tickets and 1 upto 3.

Did SA Health increase that game's capacity to 20,000?

Wasn’t gonna go but ended up trying again just now and getting 2 tickets in section 311 in the Western Stand.

Saturday night finals crowd capacity has been upped to 20,000 as well

The permitted crowd at Adelaide Oval has been increased to 20,000 for this weekend’s pair of qualifying finals.
Premier Steven Marshall made the announcement on Thursday morning.

“I have been advised we will have 20,000 people at Friday night’s game and Saturday night’s game,” he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol how have they gone unallocated before now.

What a busted ass system.
Only fair reason why, would be if any unused AFL allocation was put back in the pool. If it's not that, it's the busted arse system.

crows dude can pretend all he likes, if he's going to all of our games and now going to our restricted access final, he's a Port supporter.

Come to the dark side dude, your wife will surely find you much more attractive.
He shall be called ports dude round these parts.

Nope Port game is all sold out.

I had a look at the Melbourne QF and if you believe Ticketek, 37 of the 38 available category 1 ie $93 seat aisle you can only buy single tickets and 1 Aisle you can buy up to 3.

There are 6 Aisles with category 2 $79 and 2 you can only buy a single ticket, 2 you can buy upto 10 tickets and 1 you can buy upto 5 tickets and 1 upto 3.

Did SA Health increase that game's capacity to 20,000?
Yes I heard they did

Got a text message with something about staggered entry times?
Something something about not being allowed entry if you dont do this.

Anyone know precisely where that info is to be found?
Nothing on my tickets about entry times but this was in this morning's paper;

"Mr Vonthethoff said the oval’s Covid management plan remained the same.

“Fans will still need to wear a mask, arrive at their designated time and maintain social distancing,’’ he said."

I'm meant to enter from the North gate to get to my seat which is much closer to the south gate... lol
They just say shit to keep SA Health happy re their covid plan. They do nothing about it in regards to entering the ground.

Went to the most recent showdown and us plebs not allowed in until 6pm. So people queued without social distancing until 6pm :rolleyes:
Went to Carlton game and same story about not entering until designated time but get there and all us plebs could enter at any time.

It's the inconsistency with every covid rule that has been placed that is so frustrating.

Carlton game stadium staff spent 3/4 of game telling people that holding a drink in your hand doesn't count as drinking and to put their masks on unless you were actually/technically drinking. Guy in my area gave up in last quarter. So many people wanted to start argument time with him too.

But the most insane moment - at northern gates, one of the stadium staff stands at entrance to queue line telling everyone to put on a mask and....wait for it...she's NOT wearing a mask. And yes, I understand some people are exempt from wearing a mask but really give her a different role for the event cos it's not a good look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back