Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

o

Port BF posters try not to link every event that occurs on planet earth to Hinkley’s employment status challenge 2024 (impossible)

Aren't we just responding in kind after being gaslit by the club and media to the effect of anything that involves Port being better than it was in 2011 is directly attributable to the genius of Ken Hinkley?

Yup, he's hanging around for next year, will probably coach for another contract extension and get one finishing top 4 again.

It would have been the Hawks win, the board and footy dept would have looked at that as vindication in their program, and not paid any attention to the other two games.

Carr has been disappointing....grab the job, don't hang back waiting for someone to hand it to you. Start your journey now!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guys, I have some terrible news

!!! I found out the decision makers behind Ken Hinkley's future own cars !!!

What do cars have?

TYRES!

Do you know what tyres look like, guys?

Donuts

D-O-N-U-T-S

!!!!! ALERT !!!!! 'Donuts' is what some people call Ken Hinkley

Plus, what colour are tyres aka car donuts?

BLACK

What else is BLACK?

Coca-Cola, Ken Hinkley's beverage of choice

!!! This means Ken Hinkley IS NOT BEING SACKED !!!

These charlatans are clearly supporting him with their car donuts and Carca-Cola

I don't know about you guys, guys, but I am losing my mind, guys

I might post about it another ten times in the next five minutes

P.S. WARREN TREDREA YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY !!!

Aren't we just responding in kind after being gaslit by the club and media to the effect of anything that involves Port being better than it was in 2011 is directly attributable to the genius of Ken Hinkley?

Owning the crooked lamestream media by posting cringe into the empty void

What do cars have?

TYRES!

Donuts

D-O-N-U-T-S

BLACK

What else is BLACK?

These charlatans are clearly supporting him with their car donuts and Carca-Cola

It's cathartic Alyx

The term confirmation bias encapsulates this board very well.

Pay no mind to his finals record, look at his win loss

Pay no mind to the floggings in marquee or special event games, look at his connection to the players

Pay no mind to the thousands of disgruntled fans & sack Hinkley stickers, look at our (skewed) membership numbers

He has been the one and only common thread through all the previous failings over the last 12 years, at this point with the club it's just purely heads in the sand.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do cars have?

TYRES!

Donuts

D-O-N-U-T-S

BLACK

What else is BLACK?

Missed opportunity to work in Expats spelling of Tredrea

the best we can hope for is them announcing it'll be his last year and then it'll be one long painful goodbye. every round will be "Kenny's last game against X!". what's good for the club isn't important, the talk is all about Ken's mental health, that's all that matters in season 2025, and the optics of a good exit. nothing is more important to this regime than looking normal and not rocking the boat, not sacking, not being nasty, not expecting too much, just being happy just being in the AFL

It's cathartic Alyx

I am all for sacking Hinkley, and have been for the past seven years, but some people here seriously need to a step away from their screens. Obsessing over some bald bumpkin on an online forum is no way to spend every minute of every day.

And, if anything, their constant spamming, sulking, and whining in this thread is diluting the many genuine arguments for sacking him because it paints us all as a bunch of nutcases.

Last edited:
There is no way any club would sack their coach after finishing second.
Our best hope is Ken speaks out at the B&F confimring it is his final year.
Sydney finished 2nd. And their coach seems to be under more pressure than ours.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is no way any club would sack their coach after finishing second.
Our best hope is Ken speaks out at the B&F confimring it is his final year.
We finished 4th.

We were 2nd after the minor rounds but after getting humiliated in 2 out of 3 finals we dropped to 4th.

Yeah there is no way any club wouldn't be head over heels with this happening basically every year.

I am all for sacking Hinkley, and have been for the past seven years, but some people here seriously need to a step away from their screens. Obsessing over some bald bumpkin on an online forum is no way to spend every minute of every day.

And, if anything, their constant spamming, sulking, and whining in this thread is diluting the many genuine arguments for sacking him because it paints us all as a bunch of nutcases.
Sorry 😔

I don't want anyone to feel bad because of that post. I am only trying to say, from the perspective of someone who singlehandedly ran a cross-platform social media campaign trying to oust this guy, life is a whole better when you take a step back from it all.

He'll be sacked soon enough. Enjoy shit-posting about him until then, but don't let it consume you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back