List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you think about making a play for Jack Darling?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can Clarke actually play good AFL football or is another journeyman wishing to come home

Yes, Clark can play.

In AFL footy terms, a journeyman is reference to a player who has been with at least 3 different clubs. So until/if he comes to Freo and then goes to another club after that, he is no 'journeyman'.

Yes, Clark can play.

In AFL footy terms, a journeyman is reference to a player who has been with at least 3 different clubs. So until/if he comes to Freo and then goes to another club after that, he is no 'journeyman'.
He’s only 21 after this year. Plenty of potential and upside. D Pearce was 26 coming over here. Acres isn’t too bad. I’m sure there’ll be a role for him next season as well lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** no - I'd rather McCarthy back. I'd love a Jack Darling type player, but not actual Jack Darling. Couldn't stomach cheering for that campaigner. Have to eat Maccas because I can't bear him and Nic Twat gurning at me whilst I buy a whopper

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

fu** no - I'd rather McCarthy back. I'd love a Jack Darling type player, but not actual Jack Darling. Couldn't stomach cheering for that campaigner. Have to eat Maccas because I can't bear him and Nic Twat gurning at me whilst I buy a whopper

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully we end up with JVR who's similar player but a decent bloke.

Crowden's game against St Kilda was better than anything Tucker produced this year.
tucker's best games in 2019 and 2020 was better than any game crowden's produced for his career
Can we get pick 1 some have asked.
Do we want pick 1?

IMO to get pick 1 we must get pick 3 from Gold Coast. This potentially gets us Finn Callaghan.

If we then want to explore a jump from 3 to 1 North may be more receptive as the drop isn't as large.

To go from 6 to 1 I think would cost us a deal too large too consider.
jhf would likely have to be the goat for it to be worth it

i'd rather not have any anti-vaxxers at the club

Is there something about George Hewett that i'm missing? 4 years @ 450k year seems a tad excessive, even for Carlton.

But I guess it's Carlton.

tucker's best games in 2019 and 2020 was better than any game crowden's produced for his career

jhf would likely have to be the goat for it to be worth it

i'd rather not have any anti-vaxxers at the club
Jack "drop the baby" Darling is an anti-vaxxer? Woweee!!!

Was hanging out with my WCEagles loving adult nephew this morning, chatted about trade week. He wants Jack Darling traded. Reckon he is a deadset spud. Would rather keep Kennedy going as long as possible, alongside Oscar Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back